What's new

Question Would you rather have TAG Team back for MKX?

Do you want TAG in MKX?

• Yes, it would be dope

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • No, I don't care and you shouldn't either.

Votes: 28 24.8%

• Total voters

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Who cares if competitive people played it or not?
Shit was crazy. As a MvC3 player...
I LOVE BROKEN TEAMS

Gamer68

Fujin!
I could live without it, but I think it would be a cool addition. It would be a fun mode to play casually.

Wigy

There it is...
It wouldnt take a lot of manpower to create it honestly. Literally need to add tag moves and tag in special would not be a big job and adds a large element of replayability to the game

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i think it would be great in MKXL for Brothers and Friends

me and my brother use Cyrax/Alien and Cyber Sub Zero/Sektor

it would change the game, if i have a bad matchup, with a certain character i can tag my Bro in and he can mop a zoner for me or rushdown character if thats my weakness.

im sure @PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard would love it.

id love to see them rock the Sektor/Cyrax duo again.

think of the dope combos we could pull off.. even if it was banned in tournaments, more fun for me and my brother. Cyrax juggle into CSZ corner pressure.

i miss it:(

honestly they could add it to MKXL on the next patch,, just make the switch so long that speacials from one player couldnt be linked to the one being tagged in, or make the switch nullify all moves/specials active.

that way they could use it in competative play.. it would be like a second chance to take em down. and it could work kindof like survivor, they gain a little bit of health if you tag em back in and take out one of theres.

or make moves linkable and keep it out of competitive play. it would be fun and op as fuck that way.. but damn fun.

Last edited:

SinkFla

Noob
Not sure if anybody else yet has brought this up, but what if there were some sort of option in versus for both players to choose either tag or solo fight for their selection? Balancing could be handled as giving the solo character a buff (definitely more health lol) or a separate mechanic, and vice versa. I think it could be fun and interesting... Story mode could have your characters paired together in tag battles. Think Kenshi with Takeda, or Johnny with Cassie vs. a buffed Kotal lol.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
MKXL Double Or Nothing Update

Tag Team mode and the inclusion of the biggest hole in the roster - Noob Saibot, the tag team god himself

Last edited:

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
tag was hilariously broken in mk9. Scorp was without a doubt the best character in the game in tag. unblockable assist that could be triggered on block and allow for some crazy combos.

id rather not bring back this unbalanced mess and prefer that they just make 1v1 balanced. tag is too hectic.