What's new

Words from the prophet TrU3Ta1ent

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
lol just watched like 10 minutes of his stream, tryin' out jason, he's telling people in his stream to only spend an hour in training mode, then go online because that's the only way you'll learn, by losing. As long as you vaguely know your moves it'll be aight. I guess at least he's promoting SOME time in training mode.

Monox1de

Noob
It may be just me who feels this way. Tru3 is a great streamer. He is very interactive with his viewers and pretty entertaining as well. His skill level isn't the best but that doesn't hurt the viewer numbers at all. He learns a new character every day which will attract a lot of viewers.He seems like a very friendly streamer who knows how to entertain.
All around a pretty good stream to watch for players of all skill ranges from noob to MLG.

What bothers me isn't when he gives his opinions or because i disagree with them. It's the viewers who LISTEN to these opinions and they perceive them as facts. These same tru3 viewers will go around to various streams/forums/private messaging and will argue with people based on what they "learned" from watching tru3's stream.

Reptile isn't a trash character because he has low damage.
"x" character is mental because "X" is safe on block
This character is too slow to be any good
this character doesn't have enough damage
etc, etc, etc

When he says things like that a lot of his viewers will take them as factual. I don't know how many times i have heard people saying how trash reptile is just because tru3 t4l3nt said so.

I'm not saying his opinions are flat out WRONG but i am saying that his opinions are not FACTS. A lot of his viewers treat the things he says as factual when they see he has thousands of viewers. This is the only thing that gets on my nerves about tru3 or i guess it's actually just tru3's viewers that get on my nerves. Either way this is just my OPINION on the matter.

I would also like to say if i was in his position i wouldn't be doing anything differently. My opinion on his stream is not based on anything he says or does personally.

Zachara

Noob
lol just watched like 10 minutes of his stream, tryin' out jason, he's telling people in his stream to only spend an hour in training mode, then go online because that's the only way you'll learn, by losing. As long as you vaguely know your moves it'll be aight. I guess at least he's promoting SOME time in training mode.
That's kinda funny.
The only thing that I can think of him saying even slightly close to what you're saying is that when people just learn a combo and go straight online they should spend AT LEAST an hour in training mode. (Edit - Didn't mention the part about losing online is the only way you'll learn.
He is always telling his viewers that the 2.5 - 3 hours he spends in training mode with a new character on stream is not enough time but he's rushing to get to the online matches that people want to see.

TLDR-Your post is incorrect.

(Edit - Didn't mention the part about losing online is the only way you'll learn. Tru3 often will be found saying that the only way you'll learn is by losing. That is poor phrasing by him but he is making the point that by losing you will learn. Not that you should just ignore training mode)

He made a huge deal about how he was gonna play Zyphox in a ft10 and even uploaded a video on his youtube channel promoting it. Got bodied 10-0 and when asked why he didn't upload the set he said "nobody wants to see that." I wanted to see that shit.
I bodied his bison 5-0 with my guile back then
he never uploaded any of those matches, but on the comment section of his vids he always told his subscribers that my
guile is free and that he always used to beat me easily everytime because Iam trash

ye true is indeed a rly cool guy who always says the truth...

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
what was the zyphox situation?
to this day for some reason i still get messages asking if i can upload the FT10 on youtube because True never did. i don't blame the guy if his intentions was beating me and making him look good doing so, but he just ignored it, never uploaded and i could never find the rebroadcast to try to do it myself. that video could have easily gotten 50k views for either of us for how many people ask for is as if it was Brady vs DJT FT5 from MK9's days for casuals LOL.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I have a friend that only publishes results of games when he wins, when we beat his out he doesn't even pronounce himself lol.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
you mean he buffed his sword on a lvl 1 char in the arena against high lvl players ? what a jerk! :DOGE
He wasn't level one. I just didn't like it or a lot of the opinions he had on the game. Poise is almost non-existent in that game and he uses the fastest weapons abusing this fact and then claimed poise is overpowered because when he'd run into someone 300 levels above him who could poise his straight sword attacks he'd have to 2-hand his weapon or put on a stone ring.. what a struggle