What's new

Why 1 bar block breakers are a necessity

thlityoursloat

kick kick
NOPE. You finally get in on quan chi summer after making the right read mind you he builds meter with his ridiculous zoning. Then bam! A wild inexpensive block breaker appeared! Then your back full screen and have to hold his shit.

NOPE
You think you know how it feels to struggle against Quan's bullshit? You're a Tempest player ffs.
You do have a point though, with the way meter building in this game works, inexpensive block breakers would favor the top tiers (especially the ones with cheesy stagger and plus frames pressure) the most. Kung Cancer especially would be god like and insanely broken.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
You think you know how it feels to struggle against Quan's bullshit? You're a Tempest player ffs.
You do have a point though, with the way meter building in this game works, inexpensive block breakers would favor the top tiers (especially the ones with cheesy stagger and plus frames pressure) the most. Kung Cancer especially would be god like and insanely broken.
Kung Cancer lol

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm not oblivious to Laos greatness. That's why I'm against this.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I wish I could say I made that up, but I stole that from some body else, I think it was a thread containing a Johnny Cage vs Kung Cancer video?
Doesn't matter, that's what he deserves to be called, fuck this mofo and fuck his stupid plus frames hat.
+1 for "fuck his stupid plus frame hat"

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I wish I could say I made that up, but I stole that from some body else, I think it was a thread containing a Johnny Cage vs Kung Cancer video?
Doesn't matter, that's what he deserves to be called, fuck this mofo and fuck his stupid plus frames hat.
Lol at least it's not +27 anymore