What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I thought we had a real shot at an injustice character making it to kp2 much like scorpion was in injustice. Replace Leatherface with Joker and I'd be satisfied
I'm sure they still have some type of licensing over the usage of a DC character. Although, aside from a few of the villains it wouldn't make sense in mk. And even still, they wouldn't be allowed to kill.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Yet EVERY single DC villain in the New 52 has killed WAY MORE people than the entire cast of MKX. I don't understand the logic behind this when Bane is ripping heads off, Deathstroke is executing bounties and Solomon Grundy declares war on all life on Earth-2.

Do they actually read the comics they produce?

trufenix

bye felicia
Yet EVERY single DC villain in the New 52 has killed WAY MORE people than the entire cast of MKX. I don't understand the logic behind this when Bane is ripping heads off, Deathstroke is executing bounties and Solomon Grundy declares war on all life on Earth-2.

Do they actually read the comics they produce?
Wb does not allow comic characters in games rated higher than t. Knight getting an m was a huge deal and they are not likely to repeat that mistake.

KP2 is actually quite analogous to KP1. There is Leatherface, an out-of-place horror-themed guest character that no MK fan desired and is solely in there for profit, a la Jason. There is Alien, a guest character that many MK fans actually did desire because we can imagine some entertaining variations, a la Predator. There is Bo Rai Cho, an original character that is a callback to the 3D era, a la Tanya. And then there is Tri-Borg, an original character that has never been playable before and is every MK fan's wet dream, a la Tremor.

If KP2 follows a schedule analogous to KP1: Jason -> Tanya -> Predator -> Tremor,
then I believe the order for KP2 will be: Leatherface -> Bo Rai Cho -> Alien -> Triborg.

What supports my prediction is my confidence that the out-of-place guest character will be released first for profit (Leatherface, Jason) and the wet dream original character will be released last to maintain hype for KP2 (Triborg, Tremor).

Last edited:
Well, it finally all comes together and make sense. Kombat Pack 2 is nothing but a giant 30 dollar advertisement.

The third MK webseries just got outed on Twitter as debuting early next year, just in time apparently for KP2. Despite me wanting Bo' included as DLC this promptly makes me hate the pack even more. It's nothing but a glorified ad. New TCM movie in production? Toss in Leatherface. New Alien movie in production? Toss in a Xenomorph. What about a character from the webseries who isn't in the game? Toss in Bo' Rai Cho.

At this rate we're practically guaranteed a third Kombat Pack.

- Ash VS Evil Dead is doing incredibly well and the films were done by New Line which is owned by WB.
- Todd McFarlane already gave his blessing for Spawn and once again, the film adaptation was done by New Line aka WB.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Well, it finally all comes together and make sense. Kombat Pack 2 is nothing but a giant 30 dollar advertisement.

The third MK webseries just got outed on Twitter as debuting early next year, just in time apparently for KP2. Despite me wanting Bo' included as DLC this promptly makes me hate the pack even more. It's nothing but a glorified ad. New TCM movie in production? Toss in Leatherface. New Alien movie in production? Toss in a Xenomorph. What about a character from the webseries who isn't in the game? Toss in Bo' Rai Cho.

At this rate we're practically guaranteed a third Kombat Pack.

- Ash VS Evil Dead is doing incredibly well and the films were done by New Line which is owned by WB.
- Todd McFarlane already gave his blessing for Spawn and once again, the film adaptation was done by New Line aka WB.
Oh god, please no. If they do a Kombat Pack 3 and add in Ash and Spawn AFTER this huge back-lash, then it proves 100% that they don't care what anyone wants (if they haven't proved that already). It would just be a HUGE slap to the face to the ENTIRE Mortal Kombat community. The only possible way that they could make it some-what okay is if they add in the 2 most requested characters; Fujin and Sareena. And even then, it would still be "meh".

I'm really crossing my fingers that if they do a KP3, it will be more or less a "Fan Service" pack. The final wave of content and updates that adds in a bunch of stuff people were wanting.

CRKFIEND

Noob
Wow, This DLC sucks ass. The only worth-while character in this is Bo' Rai Cho. Do what any responsible person would do, and don't buy this garbage. Companies only listen to wallets.

FUCKING 2 GUEST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GARBO!
FUCK ALIEN AND FUCK LEATHERFACE

I TAKE IT BACK FUCK BARAKALIEN AND LEATHERFACE
Be respectful son.i actually think alien will be an interesting character, sonce he really crawls on 4 legs, so hes gonna be like a speedy rush down character, if im not mistaken. hes gonna have that blade tail ill be doing brutalies on kids like u online with it, think of that.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I just want them to announce the skins already.

Be respectful son.i actually think alien will be an interesting character, sonce he really crawls on 4 legs, so hes gonna be like a speedy rush down character, if im not mistaken. hes gonna have that blade tail ill be doing brutalies on kids like u online with it, think of that.
It only really crawls on all fours when it's stealthily tracking prey and crawling on walls/ceilings. It's been pretty bipedal otherwise in films.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Kid? I'm 29. Since the initial release I have calmed down also. Regardless, good day to you sir.