What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. What were Ermac and Quan doing in a forest together? They are enemies in the story fighting on the side of Kotal and Quan himself. But here we see them casually going for a stroll together? Look at the bigger picture here.

Clearly this is a farse. I mean NRS would never mess up such an important plot point like that. :DOGE

E

Eldriken

You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. What were Ermac and Quan doing in a forest together? They are enemies in the story fighting on the side of Kotal and Quan himself. But here we see them casually going for a stroll together? Look at the bigger picture here.

Clearly this is a farse. I mean NRS would never mess up such an important plot point like that. :DOGE
It's clearly a way to introduce Leatherface. :p

This reveal has managed to get me a little bit hype, have a good laugh, and cry myself to sleep.............all at the same time.

But i know one thing; Brady did say that if Bo-Swag-Cho made it in, he'd drop sub completely. Cant wait to see the tech he brings out with the fartman himself.
I hope they downplay the whole puking/farting thing and try and make him a badass drunken master of sorts.

JDM

Noob
My godddddd you people are such babies. Alien Baraka is sick, ya'll really gonna hate on that? Tri-Borg is awesome I saw a ton of people request him and BRC was requested a lot too. It's like no matter what comes out you guys are gonna complain.

Leatherface is... odd. Only one I'll give you guys. But 3/4 ain't bad. Also I'm gonna play all these characters.

Goat-City

Banned
Again, Leather Face should be boycotted. Seriously, I can't even comprehend how anyone could think this was a good decision when we already have Jason. Jason vs Leather Face is not even a thing lol, holy shit NRS. I can't see it as being a financial decision since it's not like he would sell any more than any half decent Mortal Kombat character would, so I'm guessing Ed Boon is just a really big fan of TCM, but the fact that he either doesn't care that the game's fanbase would hate this decision, or he's just too dumb to see that they would is just unbelievable.

DeathTouch

Iceman
When I was asking for Kombat Pack 2 I was asking for a fucking KOMBAT pack 2 not Guest Character/Kombat Pack 2. Seriously this is fucking bullshit, I have no idea how anyone can defend this
We are basically getting GuestPack2 with guestality and third of the comment if not more people are Screaming For Fujin. Everyone Wants him to take the Mantle for Raiden since he has gone Dark ( MK X Ending ) and Fujin can Lead Earthrealm against whoever in Mk 12

Gamer68

Fujin!
Seriously, I feel so mixed about this. On one hand I'm like "Yeah, that's cool" and on the other hand I'm like "That's garbage".

Pros:
  • Tri-Borg is actually cool (besides his name). I like how changing variations actually changes his character model. Also, getting all 3 cyborgs is just awesome -- this game needed more cyborgs!
  • The idea of crossing Xenomorph with Baraka isn't actually that bad. It's a pretty cool "What If" idea being honest. Plus it will open up Xenomorph's moveset.
  • Redesigning Bo' Rai Cho is cool. While I would prefer them to redesign or just add in a different MK character in general (Fujin, Sareena, etc), I'm sure Bo' will still be a fun character to play.
  • More characters. At the end of the day more characters in general is what we've been wanting.
Cons:
  • Leatherface is the worst. I didn't even want guest characters to be honest, but I can let the Xenomorph thing pass. But Letherface? No. One of the worst picks ever. I would actually take Freddy Kruger again over this guy.
  • Everyone is literally asking for these characters: Rain, Sindel, Sareena, Fujin, Noob, Smoke - and not one of those made it in. This shows that NetherRealm would rather throw-in some guest character cash-ins other than actually adding characters the fans want. Say want you want about the characters in Kombat Pack 2, you may very well like them, but you got to admit that NRS made the wrong choice with adding in more guest characters that no one even wanted over characters that their fans have been begging for before the game was even out. It may not be exactly a "bad" choice to add those characters, but it IS disappointing.
  • No female character. To be honest, I don't exactly care that there isn't a female - and I wouldn't really care if there wasn't any males (say, an all female Kombat Pack). I just want to play as cool characters: regardless of their gender. But I do know that there are a lot of people who DO CARE, and really wanted to see a female character or characters. Sindel, Frost, Li Mei, Sareena, Skarlet, and new character, so-on and so-on. I also like diversity, so while I don't exactly care, I too personally feel like this Kombat Pack needed at least one female character to some point (or if it was an "all female" Kombat Pack, for it to actually have one male).

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Although I don't have a particular problem with LeatherFace (until I see his gameplay, that is), I'm thinking that Ash from the Evil Dead series would have been a much better choice for a chainsaw-wielding fighter. WB owns the rights, I believe. And his interactions could have been priceless. Campbell would have been up for the voicework, no doubt. In six months time, they could have worked out a deal for a day's worth of VO.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
SO FUCKING PISSED!!! I thought there was no way in hell there would be another guest character!!! My smidges of excitement are just overwhelmed with depression because there is not only one guest character but 2!!! Fuck me! I hope this is fake. The graphics didn't seem that good. (HOPING)

I mean so many great MK fighters just got passed up for a real life sicko and the Alien. For shame Boon for shame.

Brightside though I will rock the shit outta LK#SCS lol (Lin Kuei Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke)

The fact that Alien and Leatherface are in literally makes me happy Bo' Rai Cho is in it.

FUCKING MIND BLOWN. THE BAD KIND OF BLOWN LIKE YOU JUST WINNING TICKETS TO AN N'SYNC CONCERT OR SOME SHIT!!!!