What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.
When I was asking for Kombat Pack 2 I was asking for a fucking KOMBAT pack 2 not Guest Character/Kombat Pack 2. Seriously this is fucking bullshit, I have no idea how anyone can defend this

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.
True story my friend, that's what in the end even tho I'm salty AF for Leatherface, still super happy we're getting a KP2. (sobs in the corner still wishing for Fujin or Rain) lol

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Was on Android, and thought the replies were some sick joke, this is an awful selection (IMO). 2 MORE guest characters? And one of them hasn't been relevant in how long? Cyborg looks cool (I seriously hope his name isn't Tri-Borg), and I can accept Bo because he exists in the MK universe, but F'N Leatherface?! I'm gonna need break from NR$:(

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
all i was really hype for were new patches. But now having four more chars, which is ok, the game will take more time to be normalized

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
This reveal has managed to get me a little bit hype, have a good laugh, and cry myself to sleep.............all at the same time.

But i know one thing; Brady did say that if Bo-Swag-Cho made it in, he'd drop sub completely. Cant wait to see the tech he brings out with the fartman himself.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I mean, I'm pretty pissed Fujin isn't in it, but you can't be mad at the Tri-borg.. Also the way they are portraying Alien has me giddy. I can't tell whether he will just fight like Baraka or if he can actually steal traits from people that he hosts. Also Bo Rai Cho will be way too much fun in this game and will provide some great comedic relief.

Leatherface on the other hand.. So far out of left field and just an overall terrible character to include. There's no way he'll play very unique, it'll just be Slasher Jason with a chainsaw, and they put him in instead of Fujin. :(