What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Where's Shang Tsung, Kabal, Smoke, Noob, Nightwolf, etc. :(
They can't use up their entire cast on MKX and have no one left for MK11. Shang, Kabal, NW, Reiko, Jade, Noob, Sareena, and Fujin, can all show up then. (Though I get why people are frustrated with having to wait another few years).

I will admit I really didn't see Bo Rai Cho or Leatherface coming.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
I wish we had Skarlet instead of Leatherface. Or anyone not a guest character anyways, I know it sells well but I feel like Xenomorph already has that covered and much better than Leatherface.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The alien looks so sick. Not only is he the fucking xenomorph but he is the best version of baraka we have seen. Leatherface can eat a dick i hope he is jason tier. What can his variations be? Chansaw? More chansaw? Saw of chain? The cyborg looks orgasmic i wonder if he is canon that would be cool... And bo... Just why?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.
Thats a good point so far but we have to keep in mind that people were already upset about guest chars on mk9. so it hasnt had good feedback to begin with

Skedar70

Noob
I saw the trailer, here are my thoughts:
  • Cyborg character: This is probably my favorite character in the pack. Sektor AND Cyrax + Some new cyborg = yes please.
  • Bo' Rai Cho: I don't care what anyone says, there are SO MANY other characters that deserve a spot in this game over Bo'. I'm sure NRS will redesign him and make him cool, but come on. Fujin? Noob? There are so many other characters that could have been in. Still, hopefully he will be fun to play.
  • Leatherface: Literally one of the worst picks for MKX. I don't understand what NRS is thinking. NO ONE WANTED THIS CHARACTER SO WHY IS HE IN OVER THE CHARACTERS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT?
  • Baraka x Xenomorph: Cool idea, actually. Not just the Xenomorph, he also has Baraka's traits. However, it doesn't quite makes since canonically. It's more like a "What If" character. I would have also preferred a Mortal Kombat character and not a guest, but this pick is actually okay I guess.
I agree with everything you said. Leatherface is out of place. The xenomorph/baraka is ok I guess. Bo rai cho's space could have been used for a better characters such as Fujin.