What's new

Who is the Worst?

Who is the least competitively viable character in the game?

• Lobo

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • Lex Luthor

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • The Joker

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Shazam

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Other (Name him or her)

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters
oh and also, Lobo's bnb's reach the 49%'s - 52%'s for very little risk or effort (Czar Toss to Back 3 is overrated in terms of "way too hard to do in a match"). Shazam's bnbs stay within the mid 30%'s.

i could keep going, but I think 7 to 1 is fair enough.

oh and also, Lobo's bnb's reach the 49%'s - 52%'s for very little risk or effort (Czar Toss to Back 3 is overrated in terms of "way too hard to do in a match"). Shazam's bnbs stay within the mid 30%'s.

i could keep going, but I think 7 to 1 is fair enough.
People are mad they can't hit Czar Toss into B3 online xD. They dont even know you can even do F21~reload trait for 40+% if you're not confident for hitting B3

I think a lot of people are downplaying Shazam. I've run into a few amazing Shazams in the past couple of days who completely changed my opinion about him. His trait is amazing if he gets an opponent in the corner, unblockable 123, 123 combos deal loads of damage. He is also very good at putting his opponent in beneficial positions with his MB'd combos as well. He is more difficult to use than most the cast but if used correctly he is one of the scariest.

I've also run into incredible Lexs, Lobos, Jokers, Banes and Ares so I don't know if there really is a character so pitiful to label as the worse, at least not in any way like MK9 with Sheeva.

I imagine the balance to get even tighter a patch or two down the road. One thing I know is that Superman's dominance in tournaments is over with the release of MMH. Manhunter is the perfect Anti-Superman, I've been mollywhopping Supes for the last 6 days and I'm absolutely loving it.

Shawi

Noob
I think a lot of people are downplaying Shazam. I've run into a few amazing Shazams in the past couple of days who completely changed my opinion about him. His trait is amazing if he gets an opponent in the corner, unblockable 123, 123 combos deal loads of damage. He is also very good at putting his opponent in beneficial positions with his MB'd combos as well. He is more difficult to use than most the cast but if used correctly he is one of the scariest.
Your opinion is moot. Trait is NOT unblockable, it is entirely blockable. What you do is press and hold BACK. Oh and it is 112 112 112. Don't know where you got 123 from.

You're almost never going to get a chance to get in and hit the opponent with trait on if you're going to activate it safely. You're sent back too far, plus he has T-Rex range with punches.

I've also run into incredible Lexs, Lobos, Jokers, Banes and Ares so I don't know if there really is a character so pitiful to label as the worse, at least not in any way like MK9 with Sheeva.

I imagine the balance to get even tighter a patch or two down the road. One thing I know is that Superman's dominance in tournaments is over with the release of MMH. Manhunter is the perfect Anti-Superman, I've been mollywhopping Supes for the last 6 days and I'm absolutely loving it.
Shazam will always a low tier char, he is not viable, nrs make him a joke in the game, look his tools , he not have anything lobo is better than him, shazam the most hype and so sad is the worst char in the game,

RIF

Noob
I am interested in who everyone has in their bottom 5. There may be a gap between Lobo, Lex, and Joker over Shazaam, but the general consensus is these 4 are among the bottom 5. I believe LLJ are all capable characters (not tourney capable, but still solid), however they are essentially the 4 hardest characters to win with.

Who is the 5th?

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
Wait, so I've heard it a couple times in this thread, but how can a character be "solid" and "capable" but not tourney viable? Isn't the end result to make every character tourney viable?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
It has been an unusually tight vote: All 4 characters are currently garnering between 20% and 30% of the total vote. Interesting.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
It has been an unusually tight vote: All 4 characters are currently garnering between 20% and 30% of the total vote. Interesting.
Of course, the only character with any logical arguments supporting his place at the bottom of the list is Shazam. The poll is mostly a demonstration of the shittiness of democracy!

Hey guys, I recently decided to learn Lobo in order to complete my top 6 characters (Already have a top 5 with 75% plus win rates online per character) now i am in no way a fighting game pro, in fact injustice is the first one id say im decent at, but i was wondering, ive been having mostly success with Lobo so far, is he really as bad as everyone seems to think? (keep in mind i know he has some pretty bad matchups lol)

Hey guys, I recently decided to learn Lobo in order to complete my top 6 characters (Already have a top 5 with 75% plus win rates online per character) now i am in no way a fighting game pro, in fact injustice is the first one id say im decent at, but i was wondering, ive been having mostly success with Lobo so far, is he really as bad as everyone seems to think? (keep in mind i know he has some pretty bad matchups lol)
No.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Ii dont like the tone of your voice in the tone off your writing Tony lol

I just disagree that hes not the worst, ill copy and paste myself from another thread, while i find it

Do you think he is?
And I suppose you're going to back this up with a rational analysis?

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Captain Marvel isn't good but to me he doesn't feel as bad as Bane. Granted, this is only based on a week of trying both, but at least Marvel has good wake-up, his mobility seems better and I don't have to give up my momentum 3 seconds right after I get it. Both have "meh" damage. But at least Marvel's bigger numbers don't come with a defense de-buff.

Only based on a week of trying both. Not an expert opinion by any stretch. Just week one impressions. Take it with a grain of salt.

It is annoying that Lobo is not a great character. Looking at the relative power of the characters in the comics versus their viability in the game, Lobo is the biggest standout. Someone who is a complete badass in the comics, but bottom tier in the game? Really, out of all the DLC characters, on paper who is the best? Lobo. Who, in practice, appears to be the worst? Lobo.

Let's look at the 650 people who entered EVO. Did any of them rep Lobo?

Shazam is annoying for two reasons. First, he is a classic, Golden Age, flagship character of DC. Sure, maybe not quite as well-known as Batman, Wonder Woman, and some others, but still, who doesn't know Shazam? I'm sure there are people who couldn't name a single Teen Titan, but have at least heard of Shazam.

Second, and even more annoying, is that Black Adam is a top 2 character. Wait a second, don't they get their power from the same source? How can one Shazam-guy be one of the best characters in the game and the other be one of the worst? It makes no sense. Like a wookie living on Endor, it makes no sense. If Sinestro was one of the top characters in the game, but Green Lantern sucked, we'd think it was messed up: they both have power rings. If Zod was godlike and Superman sucked, we'd think it was messed up: they are both Kryptonians. Well, Black Adam is one of the obviously best, Shazam sucks, and Chewbacca lives on Endor. It makes no sense.