What's new

Who hates Johnny Cage the most?

Who hates Johnny Cage the most?

• Total voters

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Lol, this is funny.

I'm gonna Say Waffles hates Cage the most, didn't he even pick up Lao be cause he couldn't beat Dizzy? I'd say it was PL but I think most of his hate is occupied with cyrax, low hitboxes and Reo lol.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
The only people that might vote for me are people that train with us and know how I really feel...

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Lol, this is funny.

I'm gonna Say Waffles hates Cage the most, didn't he even pick up Lao be cause he couldn't beat Dizzy? I'd say it was PL but I think most of his hate is occupied with cyrax, low hitboxes and Reo lol.
Why would he pick up a character to fight a matchup that he loses in? lol I'm pretty sure Waffles would never use Lao vs Dizzy

Let me look into my crystal ball and tell you what Wafflez would do if he ever fought Dizzy at a tournament...

He would use smoke. And then if he did lose bad he might go to his GDLK Sonya.

Obs_SmSwag

Why would he pick up a character to fight a matchup that he loses in? lol I'm pretty sure Waffles would never use Lao vs Dizzy
Lol, idk man. I swear I heard of him using Lao a while back though. He was even practicing the Dk bnb on stream lmao.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Tommy does play Kung Lao but not to counter Dizzy. He tried using Sonya to counter Dizzy(he got his back blown out though).

Obs_SmSwag

That's funny lol, I don't think there's even a bad MU that Smoke has that is solved by Lao. Why'd he pick him up?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The worst is when you get so demoralized that you try to jump out of his frametraps like a dumbass when you know you shouldn't.
Worse yet, you start conjuring up this idea that any string that can't be poked out of 10 for 10 must have "random advantage" on it.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You need to add me to that list. Nobody hates that knee-slammin' bastard more than myself.

P.S. I voted for the Jax players who think this is 7-3 or worse. I pity them.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Worse yet, you start conjuring up this idea that any string that can't be poked out of 10 for 10 must have "random advantage" on it.
Hahaha, true. Or when Cage initiates his F33EXForceball pressure and you think to yourself, "Maaaaybe this ONE TIME I'll get away with a D1".

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Other: Kabal players who inexplicably lose to johnny cage (lbsh this shouldn't happen)
Soonk with dizzy
Ac1984 with me and mikemetroid at dungeon battles
I pissed off kevo a couple times
Ermacio in team yardley who eventually commited to counterpicking from his 7-3 possible 8-2 in kabal to a sure 8-2 with kenshi (and still losing half the time)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I hate him not only from a gaming point of view. I think he's a two-dimensional, boring, irritating pissant with no style or personality whatsoever and him being so good in this game makes no sense to me at all.
I did the entire fatality tutorial on him and I love to see Jade x-ray him.

How about this one...cage is just doing f3, f3, f3, you notice a momentary hiccup in the very complicated timing and you cross him up to get out of the corner by way of the ill timed f3, but lulz on you! You just got b3ed out of your crossup from the mash happy autopilot cage online who has 420 in his gamertag! Ggs.

#IamMuffinMuggers