What's new

Who has the best zoning out of these 5 characters

who has the best zoning of these characters?

• Quan Chi Summoner

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Kitana Mournful

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Jacqui Full Auto

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Predator HQT

Votes: 61 45.5%
  • Kenshi Balanced

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters

JDM

Noob
PREDATOR is a better zoner, zoning doesn't necessarily only mean throwing projectiles. It means occupying space. Keeping your opponent out of the space you desire. Predator does that better because not only are his projectiles extremely fast, and have ridiculous recovery... he has some of the best normals in the game. You whiff anything from half screen you're eating a B22 into a full combo, you try to throw any projectile and I can use EX Scimitar Stab which is probably the best counter zoning non-tele move in the game. And it grants great damage. D4xxLaser keeps runners at bay better than anything quan can do. You can't jump at him AT ALL because of his NJP (quans is amazing too but its horizontal hitbox is not nearly as good as Predators)

Quan has great zoning, but his combination of zoning and ridiculous mixup potential is what makes him so dangerous. Strictly speaking about zoning Predator is better by a decent amount.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
This ignorant opinion again...

Quan Chi has the best zoning in the game followed by Predator.
really ?!.... Quan can't "trade hits" with Predz(from fullscreen), the pew pew pew, is a lot faster than anything Quan has.... + the space control with Predz is also better, how is Quan better ?!... i don't get it....

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
really ?!.... Quan can't "trade hits" with Predz(from fullscreen), the pew pew pew, is a lot faster than anything Quan has.... + the space control with Predz is also better, how is Quan better ?!... i don't get it....
well you could say that predator beats quan, but quan beats the rest of the cast at zoning. Which in turn would make him the better zoner, I'm not saying he is, but i would assume that to be a line of reasoning.

Last edited:

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
I feel like ive

well you could say that predator beats quan, but quan beats the rest of the cast at zoning. Which in turn would make him the better zoner, I'm not saying he is, but i would assume that to be a line of reasoning.
well he can't beat Kenshi, can he ?!..... touché.... :DOGE

no seriously, i don't see how Quan can beat Predz, at full screen !!

P.S. i'm not downplaying it, or crying, or any shit like that, i just don't get it... lel

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Ancestral kung jin may have the worst zoning of all zoning variation and feel more like a rushdown character
Any trade is in Ancestral's favor, he can duck under most projectiles with low arrow, get a full combo punish by jumping over or going under any projectile and firing stun arrow.
It's my go to variation against Quan, even better than Shao lin and definitely better than Bojutsu for insane zoner matches

Any trade is in Ancestral's favor, he can duck under most projectiles with low arrow, get a full combo punish by jumping over or going under any projectile and firing stun arrow.
It's my go to variation against Quan, even better than Shao lin and definitely better than Bojutsu for insane zoner matches
But first you have load tose arrow and not get punished by quan or predator