What's new

Who Do You Think Is Top 5 In EO Beta?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Lol. I personally think it is great
It's cool because we don't often see a high level Mileena in tournaments. The downside is...the nerf target might be upon her from now on.

I think this will be the best proof to see if her buffs are deserved or not.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
It's very hard to name top 3 in the beta right now, I feel like there are at least ~ 10 candidates for the top 3 lol. And like someone said before, TYM is tway too obsessed with tier list. MKX is very balanced, except for some garbage like Kenshi, most of the casts are very close to others

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
No disrespect but Foxy's month old Mileena is not a measuring stick to see if buffs/nerfs are warranted. Great player but right now I put more standing behind Akromaniac and Saltface's word about the character. Reo is a great player but he got a taste of Akromaniac yesterday and we all know about Saltface. Foxy and Reo aren't "Mileena Gawds" just yet so it would be a bit more respectful for the community to stop putting them above Akro and Saltface just because they picked the character up. Again, no disrespect just my opinion.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
No disrespect but Foxy's month old Mileena is not a measuring stick to see if buffs/nerfs are warranted. Great player but right now I put more standing behind Akromaniac and Saltface's word about the character. Reo is a great player but he got a taste of Akromaniac yesterday and we all know about Saltface. Foxy and Reo aren't "Mileena Gawds" just yet so it would be a bit more respectful for the community to stop putting them above Akro and Saltface just because they picked the character up. Again, no disrespect just my opinion.
Nobody is putting him over them, if you got it this way, you misunderstood, or I didn't express myself clearly.
I played yesterday vs Akromaniac btw, and although I was playing Balanced he seems to be a very good player.

I'm just pointing out that if more top players take Mileena into consideration, it will be more likely that all pros and cons of the character are exposed. You will agree with me that Mileena is not as popular as other characters in competitive environments.

JerzeyReign

Nobody is putting him over them, if you got it this way, you misunderstood, or I didn't express myself clearly.
I played yesterday vs Akromaniac btw, and although I was playing Balanced he seems to a very good player.

I'm just pointing out that if more top players take Mileena into consideration, it will be more likely that all pros and cons of the character are exposed. You will agree with me that Mileena is not as popular as other characters in competitive environments.
Ok, got ya boss! I agree with your point. Even though I believe this Mileena community has done a great effin' job fleshing out Mileena (all three variations) already to this point. I will admit I'm anxious to see what Foxy and Reo do with her but in the back of my mind I believe the play styles they have will model Saltface and Akro's style (just like the rest of us hope to achieve). I don't see them reinventing the wheel and thats the impression I get reading twitch chats and whatnot so some of my comments are based off those as well. I really hope they develop a new style of play with her for the rest of us to borrow.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well if you want my opinion, akro plays the character 'wrong' by being unsafe on near enough everything. He's a very yolo player.
I'm not ignorant of her players, I've seen them all, and played a vast majority of them too.

I think the difference in perspective I bring to Mileena (using what I've learned playing Lao) is the side of patience, which you guys don't really have besides Saltface. (Who was MIA) As well as having solid spacing, creates a different style that most haven't really seen yet is all.

If you really want to liken my style to any other Mileena player, it'd definitely be to usedforglue.

JerzeyReign

Well if you want my opinion, akro plays the character 'wrong' by being unsafe on near enough everything. He's a very yolo player.
I'm not ignorant of her players, I've seen them all, and played a vast majority of them too.

I think the difference in perspective I bring to Mileena (using what I've learned playing Lao) is the side of patience, which you guys don't really have besides Saltface. (Who was MIA) As well as having solid spacing, creates a different style that most haven't really seen yet is all.

If you really want to liken my style to any other Mileena player, it'd definitely be to usedforglue.
Well I hope to see your "right" Mileena play. Personally I believe there is no right way to play her and its the reason most of us struggle in the mirror.

And I'ma let you finish but TheGabStandard is the best EU Mileena *Kanye voice* lol jk (though the Mileena community deserves to see that mirror match go down)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well I hope to see your "right" Mileena play. Personally I believe there is no right way to play her and its the reason most of us struggle in the mirror.

And I'ma let you finish but TheGabStandard is the best EU Mileena *Kanye voice* lol jk (though the Mileena community deserves to see that mirror match go down)
I dont struggle in the mirror :p

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
How is tempest OP, please give me reasons
Pressure
EX Spin fastest move in entire game (if not is top 3 for sure)
Teleport safe in many situations

and only with those tools Lao can wipe the entire roster

u now thats true bruh , thats no sin using Lao , but its true that lao is OP since MK 2...

Btw congrats for all ur wins foxy u deserve it , ur matchs r highly enjoyable .