What's new

Who are the heroes and villains of the MK community?

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm a little confused as to how you can put CURBOLICIOUS on the hero list.
Before Curbo was famous :
"HEY GUYS I"M THE BEST ALL OTHER CAGES SUCK, DIZZY IS ONLY OKAY, I COULD SHOW EVERYONE SOME THING ABOUT GETTING CAGED!!!"
After Curbo was famous:
"HEY GUYS I DID WELL AT ONE TOURNAMENT SO I MUST BE THE BEST PLAYER EVER JUST YOU WAIT!!!" .... then disappears.

Heroes aren't assholes to people they've never met, for no reason. Move him to the villains list.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
"HEY GUYS I"M THE BEST ALL OTHER CAGES SUCK, DIZZY IS ONLY OKAY, I COULD SHOW EVERYONE SOME THING ABOUT GETTING CAGED!!!"
After Curbo was famous:
"HEY GUYS I DID WELL AT ONE TOURNAMENT SO I MUST BE THE BEST PLAYER EVER JUST YOU WAIT!!!" .... then disappears.

Heroes aren't assholes to people they've never met, for no reason. Move him to the villains list.
That's two votes for Villain Curbo.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
After Curbo was famous:

Curbo is more of an anti-hero. He trolls and says that kind of stuff which fuels hate, but then has everyone rooting for him to win at MLG Columbus. That is pretty much how stories are written.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You mean like.......Nightwing sorta when he helps Batman?
More like how Mr. Freeze helps Ivy in that batman movie... LOL.

Curbo is more of an anti-hero. He trolls and says that kind of stuff which fuels hate, but then has everyone rooting for him to win at MLG Columbus. That is pretty much how stories are written.
So he's a Villain who misleads people...

Hmmm..... Lex Luthor??

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So he's a Villain who misleads people...

Hmmm..... Lex Luthor??
No he is more of a villain that has some heroic qualities like when he knocked off some big names after being sent to losers in his first match against Forever King @MLG. Everyone in that entire building was pulling for Curbo except for whoever was still in the tournament.

Mr Mileena a villain? Nah, he's always nice when I read his stuff 99% of the time.
haha, ya Mr. Mileena...no matter how bad you want to be a villain that shit isn't gonna fly. U are my personal hero ne ways.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
LOL.. Explain...?

He has helped out the community... Then again, he's helped out the CYRAX Kommunity. Which as we've seen at Dallas, was like opening Pandora's Box.

He's helped jump start the So Cal Scene when it was dying.. (And in your list that includes a lot of heroes.)
Ive helped community too but im villain

He wear yellow

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am going to correlate people of the community to comic books characters:

Heroes:

Pig Of The Hut Superman
Dizzy- Spider-Man
Tyrant- The Incredible Hulk
GamerBlake90 Green Hornet
Gross The Flash
AestheticLove Batgirl

Villains:

Cossner Green Goblin
REO Thanos
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o Captain Cold
CDJR Malefic (lol)

If anyone wants me to do them, or explain anyone I've put down feel free to ask.
Man I hate superman - he's a complete dweeb

Joker8417
Heroes:
Pig Of The Hut Superman
-he hates superman. He told me why.
GamerBlake90 Batman
Lawls, but blake's blonde. PORQUE.
Villains:
Cossner Green Goblin
that's cute.
AestheticLove Poison Ivy
ginger? jeeeeez. but it's okay i like her [:
[/quote]

:) thank you, Superman is king of pocket protectors

Superman is the worst super hero, I would be so salty if I got that.
^^^^^^^^^^

Goldi

Noob
Hero - 9.95 Phil for his charity streams. 16 Bit and Jeremiah for their character loyalty. Pig for everything he's done for the community (even when it doesn't always deserve nice things) Dragonpick for being funny and sweet with a gift for peace keeping - seriously this guy should be a mod. Justin Wong, Maxter, Mayo and Dink. Because they're smexy. It's my list :p. Um, I'm going to start generalizing now.

People who go out of their way to help new players. Even sending "Ggs! Love your X character. Do you have any advice how I could play that match up any better?" gets me snarked at sometimes lol.

Guide writers who do mind numbing, often thankless jobs for the good of the community, like Somber, Espio and Mayo.

Low tier players for their optimism, good naturedness (is that a word?) and dedication. Usually.

Anti Heroes
Mods and Admins who have to look like "the bad guy" and take unpopular stances trying to keep order in the forums. Even when they do not want to.

Villains - Kenshi for all those poor babies he makes and abandons.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The real heros are Phil, Shock, Summoning, Nordic, BigE, SJC, LiJoe, ect.

The rest of you are just sidekicks at best.