What's new

Who are the heroes and villains of the MK community?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
if Claude vonStroke and K7l33tha are heroes i must be a villain because they eliminated me from MLG Dallas
It usually takes several heroes to down a single villain, so you're probably right. You also crushed my hopes and dreams earlier. You know how much less of a badass I am since you crippled me in MKO? :eek:

It usually takes several heroes to down a single villain, so you're probably right. You also crushed my hopes and dreams earlier. You know how much less of a badass I am since you crippled me in MKO? :eek:
MK online? you wiped the floor with me though, lol.

gdf

Noob
To make a point, after 3 or so discrepancies I will remove people from the list until it is straightened out.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The only "villains" are the ones who make our gaming community look like a bunch of lunatics, such as Hatake and those alcoholics from CEO.

Other than that, everyone is a hero in my eyes.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The only "villains" are the ones who make our gaming community look like a bunch of lunatics, such as Hatake and those alcoholics from CEO.

Other than that, everyone is a hero in my eyes.
this is no fun :(

those guys arent even in discussion

this is more good vs evil in a gaming sense

like you're an ultimate hero

Cossner is a true villain that should be tarred and feathered

gdf

Noob
What is the difference between an anti-hero and a villain? Is it something in between hero/villain?
I really used it as a catch all, like Tom for example. He blew up online players in the beginning of the game, but he really helped push the community forward in the end.

To be honest, I expect to see through various votes and such to see many, if not all members in the antihero section. But I'll let the thread runs its course.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
That is the definition of an anti hero too. Well put. A would-be-considered villain if it weren't for the fact that they are battling a greater villain or some crap, for technicalities sake.

Reactions: gdf
STB Espio: Hero
He plays all his favorite characters. He wants to be a law-enforcer like one of his mains, Stryker. Espio is also a real nice fellow.

STB Chongo: Hero
He may have small fits of emoness at certain times, he may main Reptile, he may downplay himself a lot, he'll probably protest to me for putting him into the Hero slot because he doesn't want me to put him in there because he thinks he doesn't deserve that when he really is a good guy, but he is mofuggin' Simply The Best Chongo!

Mikemetroid/Dizzy: Hero
Yep.

TONY-T: Anti-Hero
He is a great guy, but he is really exposing how badly-built Cyrax is with his damn Bombs 'n Nets. Soon he will destroy all that is balance in the games he touches, and then.....he will topple the balance of the Solar System because he will be capable of picking apart its machinations.

J360: Hero
All his progress with the refridgerator known as Cyber Sub-Zero has granted him the status of Hero.

Insuperable: Hero
Plays Quan Chi and the alternate-universe counterpart of Quan, and has made plenty of players realize the pimpin' swag of Quantum.

RunwayMafia: Hero
He has brought upon us many innovations to some low-tier fighters, and plays a very classy Jade.

Alien Substance: Anti-Hero
A dark-hearted person who likes to play Dead Space and watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in his spare time. He also mains a banned fighter, and is therefore unsuitable for the title of Hero.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Idk what to consider myself to be honest... maybe a new list should be added titled "That guy who loves feta cheese" and then add me to it. lol

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
krayzie villain
LOL.. Explain...?

He has helped out the community... Then again, he's helped out the CYRAX Kommunity. Which as we've seen at Dallas, was like opening Pandora's Box.

He's helped jump start the So Cal Scene when it was dying.. (And in your list that includes a lot of heroes.)