What's new

Which Character is the most Bad Ass?

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Gotta be Baraka, which is why I like him,..I dare someone to point out ONE thing about him that would make you say, "yea, Baraka's kinda of a punk bitch for that.."

Can't be done,..everything about him is the epitome of baddazzzz :D

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Sheeva is the most badass for a chick, she's 9 feet tall, rips peoples limbs and skin right off of them, the ground shakes when she stomps on it, and probably has a penis. That isn't scary?

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
i think it's raiden.

Allow me to express myself with these pictures

Raiden fighting unknown guy, about to land a badass kick

Raiden discussing about things with the bad guys.

Raiden giving powers to liu kang!

STB Sgt Reed

Here is Your sub zero kneeling in front of raiden!

raiden battles shinnok

Also forgot to add raiden who flies and blast's motaro with a lighting bolt.

LBSH Raiden > all

ROEBOTRON

"Only One Truth Prevails"
Scorpion is not badass. He's been used as a tool by everyone. The Shirai-Ryu when he was human. Quan Chi has him whipped...and he was used by the Elder Gods too.

Most badass male is probably Sektor since he is literally a killing machine that loves his job.

Jade is best female. Every line she says in the story mode is either an insult or a cool one liner and is always like "bros before hoes" with Kitana. In Deception she made it her goal to fuck over Tanya for being a traitorous little prick
"Scorpion holds allegiance with no one, he is a wild card in earth's struggle against Outworld".

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Cage: (to Sonya) I'll just leave you to your... problems.
Kano: Good idea. *casually tosses JC off the bridge*
Kano: Now that he has softened you up, it's my turn.
Sonya: Not man enough for a fair fight?

KANO: I DON'T DO FAIR. <3 <3 <3

Sektor, Quan Chi, Shao Kahn, Kintaro, Goro, Shang Tsung and Jax are also bad ass.