What's new

Which Character is the most Bad Ass?

CSZ is such a pansy in the story mode....all emo about being a Cyborg.

Sektor is ruthless he killed his own father who he actually likes just to be leader and he is very vengeful. In MKA he made the Tekunin clan because he was mad Sub took the Lin Kuei from him. He goes hard.
yeah i agree, we can't leave out a character like ermac imo. He is just a warrior meant to kill. He tore jax's arms off in the mk9 story mode. His glare would make me not mess with him haha and he has levitation powers.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
yeah i agree, we can't leave out a character like ermac imo. He is just a warrior meant to kill. He tore jax's arms off in the mk9 story mode. His glare would make me not mess with him haha and he has levitation powers.
Ermac is like a little kid that kills bugs because he can. Threatening yes but he's basically one of Shao Kahns babies lol. He's my favorite character though. When he is a good guy I call him Bro-mac

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Liu Kang had no reason to believe that Raiden was capable of saving Earthrealm, after he had failed twice before.
Liu Kang was not afriad to take matters into his own hands, and challenge the very god that had trained him, Raiden. Liu Kang never feared death, and never will.
Also- Nightwolf > All.
People victimized, and yet, he's still wiser, and stronger than the rest, including Sindel?!
Nightwolf, wins.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Liu Kang or Nightwolf.

Liu Kang has a red headband.

Nightwolf was able to take down Sindel, and lip-off Scorpion.

Best costume would be either Noob or Ermac.

Flagg

Noob
Revenge is never a boring motif, so Scorpion is way up there.

NRS made CSZ totally badass in story mode, freezes Kano, takes on Goro and Kintaro simultaneously, then goes to stop Quan Chi and Noob Saibot. No one stepped up like that.

Sonya and Skarlet are also badasses.

Flagg

Noob
What? I dont understand the point your making, he casually put Kano on deep freeze before dealing with the real threat which was rescuing the marines from the two Shokans (and winning).

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
When it comes to the story or MK9 in general, dealing w Kano is nowhere near impressive lol

I vote for Smoke and Scorpion.

Scorpion, simply for the sake of it. He is just a cool, badass character. He looks amazing, has white eyes, is skilled and so on. Damn badass mofo right there.

When I got into Mortal Kombat (during Mortal Kombat 2 and few games after that one) I actually liked Kabal and Noob Saibot the most. Kabal, because he was always so fast and Noob Saibot, because I liked his shadow-like abilities.

But then ... this happened:

I actually really liked the two MK movies and that scene. Damn, I had goose bumps of death during the entire fight scene. Smoke was so badass and especially his crazy ass abilities.
Then MK9 came along and they executed the character so well with the invisibility, the smoke-bombs, the smoke-teleportation and ... his best tool ... the god damn teleportation above you and smack your world up from above-stomp. Nothing in MK9 looks as awesome as that attack.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Shang Tsung obviously, stealing souls and maintaining immortality from it is way more badass than being able to turn urself into a smoke cloud, or being fucked about by a really white guy, sunglasses, hats, gas masks.

Other than that, Kung Lao, original champ.