What's new

Question - Summoner What improvements would you like to see with summoner for kp2?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
You have been defending the position that is stating that B2 is as good as people think it is along with saying downplay statements about how better than average B2 really is. This all implied in my mind that you thought connecting a max range B2 was how B2 is one of the reasons B2 is so good. You never stated what I mentioned specifically but what STRYKIE's tongue in cheek statement was saying was that B2 is not as good as most might think and this is one of the many reasons why.

So, I'm sorry for putting words in your mouth.
Well, you definitely made a few pretty large assumptions there, so I really do appreciate the apology, I do respect someone who keeps it civil :)

Back on topic however, even without connecting it at max range, it still outranges every other normal in the game at its speed, so nothing you've said has taken away from the reasons that B2 is so great, yes, there is range near the end of the hitbox where you aren't going to combo off it on hit, it's still an amazing move. And just remember, plenty of long range reaching shit doesn't combo at max range off the first hit, most of Jin's strings, Ronin's B21, etc. Quan at least has the OPTION of regular rune for max range connects, however impractical it may be.
That said, hitting a B2 at max range and stringing in to nothing, still far outweighs the guy on the other end of it trying to use there advancing and getting nothing. So it's not like this is ever disadvantageous compared to some of the smaller strings, that range is still a bonus and helps space them at max range.

The move is really good. In fact, as a Quan main for a couple of months and still a regular Quan player, to me it's the best button he has by a mile and basically one of main reasons to play him. Everything else about the characters neutral is pretty so-so to me other than that NjP (which at the end of the day, is just an NjP). That B2 is absolutely amazing however, and there is no two ways about that.