What's new

Question - Summoner What improvements would you like to see with summoner for kp2?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Patches are on the way! What kind of changes should we be asking for summoner come kp2? How do we get him into top 8s?

Personally I think they need to add a better hitbox to sky drop so it can actually hit people on the way down.

For summoner exclusively I'd really like correct frame data for the bat. As well as maybe a slight speed up on bat grab.

E

Eldriken

Patches are on the way! What kind of changes should we be asking for summoner come kp2? How do we get him into top 8s?

Personally I think they need to add a better hitbox to sky drop so it can actually hit people on the way down.

For summoner exclusively I'd really like correct frame data for the bat. As well as maybe a slight speed up on bat grab.
Even if they correct the frame data for Puggles, it will still be wrong. :|

Also: inb4 this thread somehow manages to turn into a shit storm.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I dunno why, maybe because I was arguing about Kano, but when I saw this thread title I literally burst out laughing lol. They could reduce some of that damage and remove the B2 hold pop up. Maybe even put a couple of frames between the "HardToBlockables" so more consist blocking can occur. That's about the only nerfing I'd do to Quan.

Though for buffs yall could probably use more plus frames on D1 hits for a mixup setup since it's so negative on block, and a safe EX wakeup for Warlock since it's the only variation that actually has one. Don't hurt me TYM. -.-

QXD

Noob
Just remove the properties of being able to block high and low on the same frame. Why are his setups not unblockable like they should be?

:DOGE

The Highlander

There can be only one
I dunno why, maybe because I was arguing about Kano, but when I saw this thread title I literally burst out laughing lol. They could reduce some of that damage and remove the B2 hold pop up. Maybe even put a couple of frames between the "HardToBlockables" so more consist blocking can occur. That's about the only nerfing I'd do to Quan.

Though for buffs yall could probably use more plus frames on D1 hits for a mixup setup since it's so negative on block, and a safe EX wakeup for Warlock since it's the only variation that actually has one. Don't hurt me TYM. -.-
Dude a mix up off of his 6 frame d1?!

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Um, I honestly can't tell weather or not this is a joke thread or serious thread. An argument could be made for both sides... But I might as well throw in my 2 cents, I think that be is fine how he is, I don't think anyone needs nerfing, and certainly not any buffing, the only changes that need to be made IMO is buffing the low tiers so that they can become viable.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Or when bat summons during trance releases from trance
This one is golden.

Dude a mix up off of his 6 frame d1?!
If he gets those appropriate nerfs yea why not? He'd take a significant hit and at that point being uber negative after D1 would be too much. Either they'd have to lessen the -frames on block or up the +frames on hit. You can't remove so much and then leave his defensive option so risky with little reward.