What's new

What do you like most about MKX?

Rizz091

Noob
Using Tanya to roll over people with little effort (especially if they don't know the match) (and this isn't sarcasm, I absolutely love it)

Brutalities
How cool A list Johnny Cage is.
Punching people in the nuts and their eyes coming out of their head.
Character trash talk is great.
Sounds effects and graphic style all make everything more satisfying.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
I love the character designs, especially on my the characters I really enjoy. Reptile has been my favorite character since I was like 6 and he just feels awesome, a great balance between feral and human whil also seeing him get further from humanity as the deadly alliance timeline approaches. I know most people prefer him as human but I've always been on the other side of the fence.

The most important thing to me when choosing a character is finding one I like the personality of, and MKX especially came a long way in giving them personality. Especially with the female characters, we no longer have things like flesh pits mileena or Skarlet (I love skarlet but seriously her entire costume was just look boobs) and that goes a long way in both a character design standpoint and making the game and community more respected. (the entire reason doa isn't taken seriously by most of the fgc is because everyone feels like a perv playing it)

The variations also gave more viewing points on characters. I was never interested in Sub Zero before but Unbreakable is one of my favorite concepts for him and made me pick him up as a character to use for fun.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
is there a dedicated character trash talk thread somewhere?

Also, ex gotcha grab is my favorite move after ex punchwalk
shoutouts to nrs for making punching cool again

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
The mobility with the run button is amazing, I missed that so much from umk3.
The cast of characters is really good, especially the new characters (rip kabal you were never allowed to live)
How balanced this game is compared to MK9/Injustice
Frame data being readily available is always welcome (even though some of it is wrong)
Brutalities

oh and also
Tom Brady

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
When once in a blue moon I get to fight a good player that just wrecks me and I learn from it.