What's new

What character would shoot up to top tier with 1 little change?

with these hed seriously be fucking broken thatd be so fucking stupid, a 7 frame move that hit on crouch and it netural? that would make the liu kang matchup 10-0.... hed lock you down with standing 2s, ur only option would be a d1 or armor, and ur d1 would be so easily punished bya 7 frame mid hitting move itd be hilarious
that would be a 7 frame hitconfirmable spin that is safe and has better range . he woul;d be absolutely broken, he would not have a single 5-5.

Flagg

Noob
I like the idea of CSZ having a fake fireball or/and fake ice bomb, similar to Ryu and his fake fireball in the alpha series. Awesome for baiting.

your right my bad treadmill, sorry i must really be hurting people's feelings.... i forgot how sensitive everyone was around here... i clearly am just a river overflowing with rage right now i need to center my chi....

why do all reptile players especially dribirut have the iq of a fish?
How does you being an internet tough guy asshole relate to my intelligence? Also learn to take some humorous criticism, a bit ironic when you talk about easily hurt feelings.

#IamMuffinMuggers

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Why?
How much of an advantage would it bring "canceling into dragon stance"?
His dragon stance options aren't nearly as good as Sonya's. He has 2 options that are 0 on block, one is a low and the other is a neutral launcher.
The rest of them are heavily punishable.

Being able to cancel into dragon stance might give him the ability to do more damage in combo's, but that's pretty much it.
A much bigger buff would be instant parry or 6 frame D1, his weakness is getting pressured.
you're looking at it the wrong way why would he have to use and of his dragon stance moves, he could cancel out of it and do b312 or 213 or dash back bait a poke and b312 alot faster than normal, have you used drangon stance cancels? you cant cancel a move into it but try dashing backwards only DS canceling you can get to full screen in 2 seconds, now imagine doing b31 xx DS xx f3 or b31 xx DS xx backdash you opponent thought you were going to continue pressure b312 full combo, not to mention what string would now give advantage after DS cancel f12 DS f12 DS backdash blow youre counter poke up. i bet the reason you cant even cancel into it is because it would be to overpowered in the first place.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
If Shang's skulls were fast, everybody would be screwed. He wouldn't get outzoned by people like Freddy and Noob, and even Smoke would have to have some more respect for his projectiles. Obviously they would have to adjust the cancel advantage of his strings so that he doesn't have infinites. Why can't I have my top tier Shang? :(

Zyphox

Liu kanG d1 6 frames and low hitbox
would his d1 really shoot him up to top tier tho that is the question even with low hitbox and 6f d1 he wouldn't be top 5 imo. but canceling string into dragon stance would make him top 5 no doubt. imagine b312 drangon stance back dash = back blown out trying to poke out, f12 drangon stance cancel f12 drangon stance cancel = possible infinite lmao. i am pretty sure the reason NRS didnt make it cancelable(?) is because he would have insane advantage or its just overpowered. look at it this way if kang had that you would have lost to exbladez at evo trolololol

AssassiN

Noob
you're looking at it the wrong way why would he have to use and of his dragon stance moves, he could cancel out of it and do b312 or 213 or dash back bait a poke and b312 alot faster than normal, have you used drangon stance cancels? you cant cancel a move into it but try dashing backwards only DS canceling you can get to full screen in 2 seconds, now imagine doing b31 xx DS xx f3 or b31 xx DS xx backdash you opponent thought you were going to continue pressure b312 full combo, not to mention what string would now give advantage after DS cancel f12 DS f12 DS backdash blow youre counter poke up. i bet the reason you cant even cancel into it is because it would be to overpowered in the first place.
I know about the quick dashing, I'd say it's fastest backdash in the entire game.
I use it to get full-screen quickly when I finished a corner combo against an up-close character like Johnny Cage or Sonya. Sometimes as a mean to make something whiff and punish.

Well sure, LK would get frametraps and improve his already good up-close pressure. That would put him closer to the top, but still he has the weakness of getting pressured with that big hitbox and his fastest poke being 7 frames that is mediocre. 2 can be used to interrupt certain strings but that's pretty much it.

Zyphox

I know about the quick dashing, I'd say it's fastest backdash in the entire game.
I use it to get full-screen quickly when I finished a corner combo against an up-close character like Johnny Cage or Sonya. Sometimes as a mean to make something whiff and punish.

Well sure, LK would get frametraps and improve his already good up-close pressure. That would put him closer to the top, but still he has the weakness of getting pressured with that big hitbox and his fastest poke being 7 frames that is mediocre. 2 can be used to interrupt certain strings but that's pretty much it.
no one would want to get close to you if you could dragon stance cancel, he would be the best rushdown character in the game he doesnt need a nutpunch, and footsies dont let him get in b1 drangon stance that fool if he gets just outside of sweep range and you have the upper hand if he were to block it, look at the push back from 112 now ad dragon stance cancel and the reach of standing 2 omg i wish he could cancel into dragon stance. not to mention he still has exfireball staggers, up close would be worse than cage and sonya, and he still has iafb and armor? plus he can parry out of dragon stance if he had cancelable dragon stance with CSZ parry he would be better than kabal.

If there is one thing I would give Ermac is having a safe EX teleport like Scorpion. Probably won't shoot him up to top tier but maybe a tier up.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
If Kung Lao's 21 was overhead that would be pretty tight, he might shoot up a couple spots on the tier list

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Baraka: If ex blade charge stun like Freddy's ex ground claw, and gives a full combo and he'd be broken tier lmfao. In all honesty if he had faster normals he would be perfectly fine as is. Maybe just give ex blade charge invincibility.

Ermac: Ex teleport has faster startup, follows through with second hit on block like reptiles ex dash, and is slightly + frames or 0 frames as well. Or Armor on ex lift.

Mileena: Needs an armor move other than x-ray. That or a damage buff.

Scorpion: Better pokes. Or make ex spear armor more reliable and not so negative on block.

CBSZ: Dive kick follows through like Sonya's into full combo? LMFAO daaaaayyyuuuumm. godlike

Quan Chi: Speed up some normals.

Sektor: Armor.

Kitana: ex pretty kick should have armor. Not lead to a full combo, but have considerable stun on hit, and be slightly +frames on block.

Jade: Faster recovery and startup on projectiles. Or a damage buff.

Sub-Zero: Give him his damage back.

Noob Saibot: Given a true launcher for combos.

Nightwolf: F3 a low starter.

Not saying any of these should of really happened lol, just answering the question. Although I do thing some of the things for some of the lower tiers are good ideas, Ermacs teleport buff is a good idea IMO.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
some of these are stupid....... ngihtwolf with a low...... e
ex spike is already retarded, its fast, it has trackign and leads to a full combo and is the best wakeup in the game, he doesnt fucking need armor if he had that he might be better than kabal, itd be like if sonya had a fucking fulll screen cartwheel lol

i couldnt imagine how good rain would be lol, raiden with pressure
NW is complete ass

He needs it

Yea you're right a rush down character w a Low starter is ridiculous

Oh wait a minute theres a character named Jax w a 8 frame low starter who is built like NW.

#cool