What's new

What character would shoot up to top tier with 1 little change?

Matix218

Get over here!
Smoke with a low combo starter would put him in S+

Also ermac with armor on ex lift or ex push or even a safe ex teleport leading to pressure would send him to the top tier IMO

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If Ermac's B1 hit overhead to discourage low blocking.

If Noob could make actual portal traps with more than one on screen or maybe do something about a landed Ghostball other than a free clone.

Give Kano better pressure options(Faster overhead, faster choke recovery) and he will be at least viable.

Give Baraka faster normals and he will be great.

Why?
How much of an advantage would it bring "canceling into dragon stance"?
His dragon stance options aren't nearly as good as Sonya's. He has 2 options that are 0 on block, one is a low and the other is a neutral launcher.
The rest of them are heavily punishable.

Being able to cancel into dragon stance might give him the ability to do more damage in combo's, but that's pretty much it.
A much bigger buff would be instant parry or 6 frame D1, his weakness is getting pressured.
dragon stance cancel pressure would be good though because you could always just cancel the stance into a string, it would make all of his strings viable.... also if his dragon stance 1 comboed out of some strings.

id take a low hitbox over either of those, maybe not an instant parry.(this would be unfair)... if he had a low hitbox and a 6f d1 hed probably be top 5, hes still good as is

Ermac lift armor

Freddy ex spike armor

Jade instant air boomerang , teleport

Rain 9frame RH w raiden teleport

Mileena safe ex roll or armor on ex tele

Shang teleport (lol)

NW needs f3 low and Sonya speed projectile

CSz an anemia

Sub zero his reset

Sonya less down players

Scorpion d1 link able to hellfire and also normal pokes

Jax less down players

Cyrax - less down players

Quan ex trance has armor

Baraka - NEEDS A REFLECT

Sheeva ......ugh

Stryker better normals

Sektor all 12b1 and normal strings need to lose to T. rex arms and all have the reach of king lao's 2
some of these are stupid....... ngihtwolf with a low...... e
ex spike is already retarded, its fast, it has trackign and leads to a full combo and is the best wakeup in the game, he doesnt fucking need armor if he had that he might be better than kabal, itd be like if sonya had a fucking fulll screen cartwheel lol

i couldnt imagine how good rain would be lol, raiden with pressure

Kung Lao with a 7 frame D3, and if the first hit of 2,1 and 1,1,2,1 didn't whiff on crouch.

I mean he's already one of the best in the game, but I don't think people would have debated his top 3 status with the above.
with these hed seriously be fucking broken thatd be so fucking stupid, a 7 frame move that hit on crouch and it netural? that would make the liu kang matchup 10-0.... hed lock you down with standing 2s, ur only option would be a d1 or armor, and ur d1 would be so easily punished bya 7 frame mid hitting move itd be hilarious

Wow pecka...you need to step the fuck back, brew up some green tea, turn on some yani and fuckin relax.

#IamMuffinMuggers

your right my bad treadmill, sorry i must really be hurting people's feelings.... i forgot how sensitive everyone was around here... i clearly am just a river overflowing with rage right now i need to center my chi....

why do all reptile players especially dribirut have the iq of a fish?

Crathen

Death is my business
Baraka: Projectile invincibility on EX Blade Charge
Sektor: Armor on EX Teleuppercut ( oh dear )
Reptile: 10 frames standing 3 with improved hitbox
Ermac: -10 Push on block or 14 frames overhead f2 with 0 pushback on block
Noob: overall midscreen damage buff up to 34% meterless / EX Teleslam comboable for max 25 dmg midscreen / 9 frame standing 212 with better hitbox , 16 frame b1 and 13 frame f3
Raiden: Vicinity Blast +5 on block mid
Scorpion: regular advantage on pokes , 14 frame f3 , EX takedown 0 on block

Even tho some characters would need a major overhaul to get top tier