What's new

What Are You Most Thankful for Today on Thanksgiving? (MKX related)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He's really god damn fun, dude. He's also very good. He's not top tier, but he's a very well balanced character. I'd highly recommend playing any of his variations, if not all 3.

My preference for his variations based on fun: War God > Sun God > Blood God.
I dont care about tiers tbh. 6f d4 what the fuck?!?! Ill learn war god, he probably compliments my sub and cage better than the other two. The sword is just too cool.

skater11

The saltiest
Lol I came off a little too aggressive earlier. But I'm thankful for this game being pretty balanced(offline).

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I'm thankful for NRS making Mileena such a honest character which allowed me to get so frustrated I labbed with other characters, which led to my new bae Jacqui.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm thankful that they buffed Kan....oh wait a minute........well I'm just thankful they didn't buff Qu....uh....I'm thankful that the online is bet...wait a second I'll think of something.......uh.......I'm thankful they put Fujin in as DL......I'm thankful they didn't put in so many 50....

Jokes aside I'm thankful that I have a local to go to every week to help me level up. I've gotten much better as a player and I can find the faults in my game a lot easier now that I have an archive of footage to look back on as well. Also it's given me some new friends and that's great for an anti-social game-obsessed nerd like me lol. Otherwise training in MKX would just be the same as Injustice and MK9, mostly online and the occasional meetup with the one training partner.
I'm thankful for Kano's B1, godlike normal.
I'm thankful for Special Forces' drone blk+2 being secretly broken :DOGE
I'm actually kinda thankful for the variation system too. Its creation gave us some cool-looking variations :)
I'm also thankful for lord Khrome and his inclusion in MKX #Khrome4life #WhensKhrome #WhosNextItsKhrome #KhromeReturns2k16

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
Im thankful for subzero being viable and fun
im thankful to nrs for giving quan a respectable d1, being able to interrupt some of jax strings in the corner with d1 is the best nrs has done for me, oh dear lord thank you

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Not that I have it yet, but glad Predator is in there. First character I'm going to play

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im loving all the Kotal Kahn talk im reading!

I'll speak about my other mains now. Im thankful for Jax buff/fix to his midscreen bnbs, and im thankfuk for Cyber Kano Up Laser buffs and the new corner combo damage that comes with it!

I'm thankful that weeks before the game came out i knew id play the Aztec God and The Cowboy Ninja and the game is so balanced both if them are viable.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I am thankful for +rune traps, armored 50/50s, NJP's, meter-less 40-50% combos, zoning, Puggles unblockables, and of course Warlock's F3.