What's new

What Are You Most Thankful for Today on Thanksgiving? (MKX related)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm thankful that War God Kotal sodomizes Quan Chi with a baseball bat full of rusty nails. >=DDDDD

But um, I'm really thankful for Kotal's b1. It's godlike.
He sodomizes him with something much worse than a baseball bat.

I'm thankful that NRS came up with the best possible follow-up to Shao Kahn.

I liked Kotal from the second I saw those tiny bits of him in the announcement trailer, and he's easily one of my favorite fighting game characters of all time.

I'm thankful Tremor and Goro are in this game, though I wish NRS would do more for the Prince, hopefully in the slew of patches that'll come with KP2.

E

Eldriken

He sodomizes him with something much worse than a baseball bat.

I'm thankful that NRS came up with the best possible follow-up to Shao Kahn.

I liked Kotal from the second I saw those tiny bits of him in the announcement trailer, and he's easily one of my favorite fighting game characters of all time.

I'm thankful Tremor and Goro are in this game, though I wish NRS would do more for the Prince, hopefully in the slew of patches that'll come with KP2.
I think it's safe to say that my absolute favorite sound in this entire game comes from that very weapon. When you land df2, it sounds like it fucking HURTS when it gets ripped out. It hurts me just thinking about it.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Don't give a fuck if I miss spelled his name wrong.
What are you trying to say?!?!!?!?!?!??

I'm thankful that I enjoy MKX. I really only got it because I never had the confidence to compete in Injustice, so I figured a game the same community was playing would help me prepare for Inj2. I ended up being pleasantly surprised and I am thankful for a fun game to play in the interim.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Reptiles frame data buffs, and Brawler Cassie, I didn't think I'd like her until I played her day 1.

I m thankful for the existence of my telekinetic ninja played him since day 1 one of my favorite fighting game character would ve stayed with him through low to high tier so I m even more thankful for his buff.

xZoro

War God.
Im thankful for the possibility of me enjoying at least one character with the addition of KP2
No smoke? Then I cry.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I think it's safe to say that my absolute favorite sound in this entire game comes from that very weapon. When you land df2, it sounds like it fucking HURTS when it gets ripped out. It hurts me just thinking about it.
I don't know, the sound of the sunbeam crashing down on the opponent in his level 3 grab and the sound of him punching into the opponent's chest, grabbing their heart, and viciously twisting to snap it out of place are really great too.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
i'm thankful for the PC Port, was handed very well.... oh sorry for the sarcasm... i'll try again.

i'm thankful for totally viable Kenshi, he's one the best charact..... ohhh... i did it again.... sorry.....

seriously tho... i'm thankful that the game is actually really fun, even if my character sux ballz..... also, the game being really fun, "forces" me to learn more characters... :)