What's new

What Are You Excited About In Pokemon X and Y?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Whats the deal with these mega evolutions?They should get a captain planet stamp of approval bracelet for recycling....
Well

They had a good thing going with the two "Legendary" pokemon in black and white 2 being able to "Fuse" with another of the Legendary pokemon.

Now I think they're are rules to the "Mega" version... but is not a true evolution..... but a battle evolution.
I've heard that during the battle, only one of your pokemon can attain this form as well.

There is too many complicated components to the "competitive" vibe, but I would gander it will have huge ripples in how people use some of these pokemon...

All i know, is i've seen "Swarm" battles and battles in the effin sky.

I think we are well on our way to the Pokemon RPG that we've been screaming for since forever
THTB

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
What would be great

is if they looked at all these pokemon.... and just started deleting the ones they created to fill gaps.

Like....... we have a few that aren't even like..... pokemon. Sets of keys, vanilla ice cream cones, swords, a candle.....

Some of them always remind me of Beauty and Beast.... and that they should all get together and freaking sing.

Lets delete those.... they aren't cool and I don't want to catch them.

What would be great

is if they looked at all these pokemon.... and just started deleting the ones they created to fill gaps.

Like....... we have a few that aren't even like..... pokemon. Sets of keys, vanilla ice cream cones, swords, a candle.....

Some of them always remind me of Beauty and Beast.... and that they should all get together and freaking sing.

Lets delete those.... they aren't cool and I don't want to catch them.
Eh there has always been "those" pokemon even in 1st gen like a pile of sludge, a big pokeball, a group of eggs, a mime...
There will always be those that you just shake your head and wonder why but its not like this is an out of the blue thing they've always been in the game

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Eh there has always been "those" pokemon even in 1st gen like a pile of sludge, a big pokeball, a group of eggs, a mime...
There will always be those that you just shake your head and wonder why but its not like this is an out of the blue thing they've always been in the game
there were some shitty pokemon in gen 1 (voltorb,grimer) but nothing is worse than the set of keys thats where i draw the line thats just ridiculous, the sword and ice cream are almost as bad too

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I'm really excited to able to sit on a bench. I've been asking for the that feature since Yellow and they finally did it.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
there were some shitty pokemon in gen 1 (voltorb,grimer) but nothing is worse than the set of keys thats where i draw the line thats just ridiculous, the sword and ice cream are almost as bad too

Wasn't there a floating fetus in last Gen?

zaf

professor
Trubbish is the garbage pokemon.
I watched the episode of this on TV and it so tooo good.
And yes it evolves into more garbage like FOREVER KING was saying.

Can anyone explain the "mega" pokemon? Such as the mega charizard x and y. Mega mewtwo, mega gengar.
Is this like super saiyan mode or do they stay like this forever as if it is a new evolution ?

Solo

Shadow Priest
I can't wait to customize my trainer. My boy is going to have swag. (And the trainer can be black)

Solo

Shadow Priest
Can anyone explain the "mega" pokemon? Such as the mega charizard x and y. Mega mewtwo, mega gengar.
Is this like super saiyan mode or do they stay like this forever as if it is a new evolution ?
I believe that is what Pokemon X and Y is about. The mystery behind Mega Evolutions.

And no after the match, they change back to their original forms.

zaf

professor
I believe that is what Pokemon X and Y is about. The mystery behind Mega Evolutions.

And no after the match, they change back to their original forms.
That's sick.

That alone makes me want to pick it up lol

Things I'm looking forward too.....

Mega-Evolutions (Fuck yeah! It's like digimon now!)
There's a stone that can make you choose your ability (Just made breeding much more easier)
Sheninja (It's too fucking cool)

Ya'll can hate on that pokemon that looked like keys all you want. It's definitely on my Must Catch List. And hopefully it can evolve into CarKeys. Or it can digimerge with doublelade and become KeyBlade.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

There's a stone that can make you choose your ability (Just made breeding much more easier)

Ya'll can hate on that pokemon that looked like keys all you want. It's definitely on my Must Catch List. And hopefully it can evolve into CarKeys. Or it can digimerge with doublelade and become KeyBlade.
I Just evolved into TWO boxing gloves and then Megaevolved into mike tyson

GTFO with those keys!!!

Don't be such a pansy. Imagine the possibilities. This could open the door to pokemon using other pokemon as a weapon like in Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Wasn't there a floating fetus in last Gen?
lol do you mean this one?

i noticed that it is getting more digimon like but thats cool because digimon was cool and its basically defunkt now
and no the keys dont evolve but it still is the worst pokemon ever :)