What's new

What Are You Excited About In Pokemon X and Y?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So there are only three more days left before the big release so I thought I'd make this thread to see what all you guys are stoked the most about for the upcoming games. :) I know for me personally I'm excited about Fairy types (along with the fact that Gardevoir is becoming one), that fire starter that eventually turns into fire psychic type, and the return of the kanto starters. :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
did u say fairy??!! smh. if it's a new type do Pokemon like Jigglypuff and Clefairy fit under that group even though they're first gen?
Not sure they haven't shown many, I know Evee will get an evolution for it called Sylveon and Gardevoir will become one. They have shown a couple of others but they are new. It's possible those two get converted though.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
did u say fairy??!! smh. if it's a new type do Pokemon like Jigglypuff and Clefairy fit under that group even though they're first gen?
Not sure they haven't shown many, I know Evee will get an evolution for it called Sylveon and Gardevoir will become one. They have shown a couple of others but they are new. It's possible those two get converted though.
Ya, Jigglypuff and Clefairy will be changed into fairy types, and I think Chansey will too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Know what the sad part is? I'm hype for this game, but I haven't even preordered it yet lol.
I only have the minimum down atm, and man I haven't gotten a single one of those event shinies. ;___; Giratina is the only one left, although he is pretty much my favorite of the three that were available anyway lol.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I only have the minimum down atm, and man I haven't gotten a single one of those event shinies. ;___; Giratina is the only one left, although he is pretty much my favorite of the three that were available anyway lol.
I might preorder my copy tomorrow when I get out of class. I kinda wanna get Torchic since you can't get him in game, and he comes with the item to make him mega evolve.

haketh

Noob
I don't get why people are tripping the number of new Pokes is like 80, Gen two also only added 80 and the things were getting mechanics wise are amazing.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I don't get why people are tripping the number of new Pokes is like 80, Gen two also only added 80 and the things were getting mechanics wise are amazing.
people are just mad because its (69) the least amount any new gen has ever added and gen 5 had like 150 lol but i dont mind since there are mega's and nice new mechanics