What's new

Well the Saw Reset is still alive...

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Got a no bar 65% one but it's a secret ya'll!!!

Also, i heard that cyrax was at NRS flipping them off and singing this:

lol I just tested this and it works. At this point NRS shouldn't even bother trying to fix cyrax anymore, they should just concentrate on getting mk10 right.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Um this was not a secret. They disabled you from doing the chestsaw-to-bomb when your opponent is in the air ONLY. I'm 99% sure this was in the NRS notes for the patch update. There isn't really a practical way to doing chestsaw-to-bomb if your opponent is just standing there. They'll just block, jump away, or teleport if able. You're better off doing this,

2,1,mid-bomb, down 3 poke for a quick startle and then they'll probably block, 2,1,2, that pushes them into the mid-bomb.

Or..

2,1,mid-bomb, down 3 poke, chestsaw (which pushes them into mid-bomb)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
depending on the amount of damage you can get from this will determine whether its gonna make cyrax even stronger, its chance whether theyll get hit by a f2 into saw, its good for blockstun pressure into bombs, but most of the time its blocked :p

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm

What do you think about this option combo? It can be done with an EX BAR at 45%. If ye who are interested I can write. For one thing, there is given a lot of time to launch a bomb, but the management is confused, and the result is always Mid bomb: (

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Um this was not a secret. They disabled you from doing the chestsaw-to-bomb when your opponent is in the air ONLY. I'm 99% sure this was in the NRS notes for the patch update. There isn't really a practical way to doing chestsaw-to-bomb if your opponent is just standing there. They'll just block, jump away, or teleport if able. You're better off doing this,

2,1,mid-bomb, down 3 poke for a quick startle and then they'll probably block, 2,1,2, that pushes them into the mid-bomb.

Or..

2,1,mid-bomb, down 3 poke, chestsaw (which pushes them into mid-bomb)
Im gonna sound like a dick but if it was widely known as you imply why wasn't it exposed earlier... Second, you better hit the lab if you don't think this can be setup efficiently. I have a 65% setup with this, I posted this as a template because i dont wanna give away the new tech i have as well as tony's tech in his vid.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Im gonna sound like a dick but if it was widely known as you imply why wasn't it exposed earlier... Second, you better hit the lab if you don't think this can be setup efficiently. I have a 65% setup with this, I posted this as a template because i dont wanna give away the new tech i have as well as tony's tech in his vid.
I thought it was already exposed via NRS's notes. They said they nerfed the chestsaw-to-bomb if the opponent is in the air. I've been trying to create something useful out of what remains but haven't found much yet.

P.S. - I don't know how well it was widely known, but it's been out there.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
lol I just tested this and it works. At this point NRS shouldn't even bother trying to fix cyrax anymore, they should just concentrate on getting mk10 right.
Agreed, Im pretty sure the only way they even could fix Cyrax at this point is to completely neuter him.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm trying to work on a combo involving U4 as a substitute for the original chestsaw reset being removed. It CAN work, but the timing is really difficult and I don't know if it's worth it.