What's new

General/Other Well done Tom Brady

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think we can all agree he made a fantastic showing at Power Up, showed all the haters wrong. He really is an amazing Sub Zero player and he deserves credit for how well he played over the weekend.

Would just like to add, He was in the HYPEST match of the whole tournament, I dont often scream at my monitor when I'm watching tournaments, but this was an exception. Good shit Tom.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Yeah, Brady has the best subzero out there. He really played great. His match with forever king where he made the comeback was awesome. Too bad standing 4 had to come out during his final match with 16 bit.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Yeah, Brady has the best subzero out there. He really played great. His match with forever king where he made the comeback was awesome. Too bad standing 4 had to come out during his final match with 16 bit.
It came out like 2 or 3 times that damn standing 4. The input bug is such bullshit. It always rears its ugly head at the worst times.
Great showing Bill. Im proud of you bro.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
That match was so hard to watch...meaning it was the tensest match i've watched in a loooong time. Well deserved Tom!!! Good shit by King as well.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Nice shit, the two Kung Lao matches vs Forever King and MKLegend were epic. Props Brady your Sub is lookin better than ever. I'm glad that if he had to get knocked out that it was by 16bit he really needed a big win for a high finish also.

Flagg

Noob
I missed the TB vs KING match, but wow, I didnt think TB vs 16 Bit was lame...so tense. Epic stuff!

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Great play Tom!
About the freezing up/ Controller issues, it happen in soul calibur too. There was a Static problem at the venue. At least thats what Spooky said earlier.

DeathTouch

Iceman
great stuff Tom and the OS clones are so good landing a deep jump kick. I like it and how Tom punished Laos tele 3.
HE IS THE BEST SUB ZERO PLAYER OUT THERE FOR SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

Tom:

Yo dawg, I heard u like gettin punished for random teleports, so we hooked u up with Sektor, so you can get punished while you get punished for teleportin

But seriously, we love you Tom. Most entertaining MK'er ever, and I'm glad you got top 8. But you need to rep SZ 24/7.

He did great and all but what confusing me was the fact that he said to go all the way sub zero but then picked KL against chris g. I mean come on man... dont tell me you dont think that your sub cant beat chris g.