What's new

Tech - Warlock Warlock Combo Compilation

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
thanks....whats the OP?

also, its just a step, but I always think do what you know you can hit every time, so if someone is better using b2, then do that.

I mean, I hate the Raiden charge cancel, I can't hit it 100% of the time or even close, so I use what I can land.
OP = original post

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This thread is awesome.

I've been practicing Quan Chi for a very long time. He's my best combo character. I can pull off some really flashy maneuvers with him.

I still kinda suck with him though. I can beat players that don't know how to play against him, but its really tough to put it all together when opponents know how to press him.

He has a one really big weakness that is very exploitable. Just outside throw range, there's no fast low threat, so everyone just blocks high to stuff everything.

Although his new move in Warlock hits low, it can be blocked on reaction. Its punishable and can be blocked on reaction - so its best used as a combo ender.

So, how do you guys win exchanges from this range? - OR - Do you have a strategy for avoiding this range altogether?

Last edited:

Viper

Noob
This thread is awesome.

I've been practicing Quan Chi for a very long time. He's my best combo character. I can pull off some really flashy maneuvers with him.

I still kinda suck with him though. I can beat players that don't know how to play against him, but its really tough to put it all together when opponents know how to press him.

He has a one really big weakness that is very exploitable. Just outside throw range, there's no fast low threat, so everyone just blocks high to stuff everything.

Although his new move in Warlock hits low, it can be blocked on reaction. Its punishable and can be blocked on reaction - so its best used as a combo ender.

So, how do you guys win exchanges from this range? - OR - Do you have a strategy for avoiding this range altogether?
I like to stay on them but don't forget you can always do mb runes and f3 is great for bringing them to you

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
F3 is a great idea, Viper. It is my favorite move of his. I also think you mean MB Runes.

From that distance I would maintain spacing with D4 and mix up between B2 and MB Rune.

Hey I'm not 100% sure if this is true or not. But I believe I found a 64% (in total) 1 bar mid screen combo. Here's a video. I'm also pretty sure it's unbreakable. I tried to break it and I even set the ai in the video on breaker mode. Also if someone has already posted something like this please let me know.

This is obviously warlock only. Also I'm pretty sure you can meter burn the cg at the end for a continued combo.