What's new

Want a sig?

Zebster

How's my volume?
Reminder, sig size limits are 450x150 for regular members, 460x160 for premium members (Zebster, thats too big :()
Fixed it myself, although with a small drop in quality :( The eyes...

Also throwing this in here to make sure it doesn't get lost:
This next one isn't for me, it's for whoever wants it (first to claim it). I want to see how good this will come out:
Can you make a sig with this picture? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qUvh8vgMY4Y/TT7c8-hazRI/AAAAAAAAAXU/8t9w8tbrCNI/s1600/mileena.jpg
Probably a big sigh of relief that I didn't ask for multiple characters now so you have more freedom to do your thing with this one. If someone does claim it then you know, unless they say otherwise you should put their name in the sig as well, otherwise just put "Mileena" in there.

All your sigs are amazing man. Love 'em all.

I'd be curious to see what you can do with "Mileena and Baraka" sig. Just have both characters and include the name "Vulcan Hades" in there.

I got no inspiration for colors or background. So just do it like you want. Thanks. :)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I liked the part when you said you'll get everyone's done. I'm not in a rush or anything, I'll wait for mine :) thx, great work as always, dude

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Grinder I'm sorry I am trying to do yours but I wanted to get a better picture of the xray problem is I can't find one and every time I capture one it's quality is terrible so I'm trying to figure something out if you want one fast I can just use that pic it will just be small. You gave me a challenge with your idea :)

here it is sorry for the wait.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
I was wondering if you could please give me one that mixed these two together that has the text "Many Respects!":

iWumbo

Noob
Hey Cali, i know you're a busy man, just hoping my request wasn't lost in the confusion!
Not rushing at all, if there's people ahead of me then by all means I'll wait. These awesome sigs just got me excited! lol

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Stuff in here is great, mad props!

If you ever get the chance

Character: Reptile (Classic Skin if you have)
Image: As he grunts in his fighting entrance
Tagline: Feel the Wrath RapZiLLa54

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Cali, could you make a few sigs for me:

1) Goro
2) Kintaro
3) Shao Kahn

Don't put any names or taglines on them though.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hey Cali. Reckon I could snag a Sig?

Sub/Scorpion
Dark n Gritty style
With text - "beef_supreme" and "metal as fuck"

Thx duder!

-b_s- :headbang:

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Here yah go Beef btw you requested the same thing twice check page 3. Oh and i would not put the second set of text for the fact it was to much text for the picture, if you really want it throw it on there.