What's new

Want a sig?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Everyone please check the original post before requesting.

For those who have sigs by me and have asked for new ones, i will get to them but i want to get to those who do not have sigs first.

Oh and here yah go REO

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Zafina and Yoshimitsu if it's not too much trouble. Dark, gritty, blah, blah, blah. If you can, put NAKM as the same font that NAMCO uses if that's even possible.

Thanks!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Hey man, I really appreciated your sig you did earlier for me. I know it took you a bit of work! Would you mind just making a generic Reptile sig that others can use as well?

edit: Reo's sig is friggin' sweet!

iWumbo

Noob
Ah, I just noticed the "must have a minimum of 30 posts" rule...'tis a shame!

I'll be back once I reach 30, I can't miss this!

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Oh thx for letting me know, will come back when I have 30 as well, I think I was way down the line anyways. These sigs keep looking sexy.

Here yah go mPariah
I thought this pic fit the sentance better :) if you dont like it ill use the other pic for yah. let me know

nah man that's awesome, thanks a ton!
Maybe once you have no more requests and start getting bored I'll post the image again and see what you come up with :p

TWZTID

Noob
there is no need to bump your requests. joker said he will get them all in order received, except if they are a 2nd request.

relax people.

Dark_Rob

Noob
my bad guys.
Its cool dude, you didnt do anything wrong. Its just that usually when someone posts as quickly and in as many different forums as you did upon first joining it is 99% of the time a spambot. The speed at which you posted at first was the only thing that threw us for a loop. Its all good dude. Welcome to TYM and enjoy your stay.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Hello. I have not requested a sig from you and from what I saw from others, they are amazing.

Focal: Nightwolf 2nd Costume (start version, black not white version) and MK1 Sub Zero
Text: Nori
Colors if specific wanted: Doesn't matter you can pick

doomfarmer

unorthodox
man I wasn't gonna jump on this but now I gotta ask for one

can I pleeeease get an evil-as-fvck looking Shao Kahn sig? with text"doomfarmer" somewhere?