What's new

Want a sig?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Ok here yah go Zebster i worked with this many different ways but the images were just not turning out so this was the best i could do without spending 10+ hours on it. Hope its oks

Zebster

How's my volume?
Ok here yah go Zebster i worked with this many different ways but the images were just not turning out so this was the best i could do without spending 10+ hours on it. Hope its oks

Don't worry about it, that's just fine. It came out better than I'd hoped.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Im Glad you like it it was the smoke and Johnny pics that gave me trouble as they are a bit lower quality than the others so when i wanted to fuse them all it looked weird thats why it ended up more of a collage

Zebster

How's my volume?
Im Glad you like it it was the smoke and Johnny pics that gave me trouble as they are a bit lower quality than the others so when i wanted to fuse them all it looked weird thats why it ended up more of a collage
Yes, those were the ones I was worried about when I talked to you about it earlier, that they were a little too different from the others. Just couldn't find any other drawn Johnny and Smoke pictures that I liked so that's why it ended up with those pictures. But like I said, you did well with what you were given.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Nope Zeb was ahead he PMed almost when i first started. You have 3 others ahead of you on the thread. Trying to do first come first serve a couple were done out of order due to multiple requests for the same thing. i will get to everybody however.

Trying to do first come first serve a couple were done out of order due to multiple requests for the same thing. i will get to everybody however.
Yea Man you're doing A great job!! Thanks for all this. I come here everyday and check this thread just to see your work!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Since i was having problems with getting a good pic of the Xray for the one before you and the fact that i love Reptile here yah go Cburnham81

I'd love one of Johnny Cage. I couldn't find an image i overly liked(Although if you'd like me to find one I guess I could) so feel free to find one, although I'd prefer one of the newer renditions of Cage, like MK9-esque.

As for text, if I could get "You Just Got Caged!" with "mPariah" somewhere that would be fantastic. If you think that's too much text, I'd settle for just that first bit. Your typography is pretty sexy so I figure if you use just the first sentence it'll probably come out looking better. Anyway, thanks a ton man. I love almost every sig you do, lol.

edit: Here's a decent image. If you don't like it or think another one would be better, then please go ahead.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/232/7/3/MK_Legacy_Johnny_Cage_by_Esau13.jpg

Zebster

How's my volume?
This next one isn't for me, it's for whoever wants it (first to claim it). I want to see how good this will come out:
Can you make a sig with this picture? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qUvh8vgMY4Y/TT7c8-hazRI/AAAAAAAAAXU/8t9w8tbrCNI/s1600/mileena.jpg
Probably a big sigh of relief that I didn't ask for multiple characters now so you have more freedom to do your thing with this one. If someone does claim it then you know, unless they say otherwise you should put their name in the sig as well, otherwise just put "Mileena" in there.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Reminder, sig size limits are 450x150 for regular members, 460x160 for premium members (Zebster, thats too big :()