What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

IKizzLE

BloodHound
No comment on the tier list but people should start rating Cyborg on what he can do without the Block infinite, because that will be gone. Outside of that, his tools are solid in a sea of ridiculousness. Upper mid at best - Sektor tier. Solid but not overly cheap.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Supes and W.Woman up, Cyborg and Raven Down.
Anyhow, in the end ,Injustice is pretty balanced and IMO it will end up being more MATCH UP Based instead of tier based, with hidden character being a staple.

REO

Undead
I feel Batman can easily be top five but he is not the undisputed number one like some think. Batman has his flaws like worst d+1 in the game, t-rex arm syndrome, god-awful wake-ups, and lack of a consistent anti-air. However, he makes up for it by having arguably the best trait in the game which covers many of those flaws. He has a very good keep-away / zoning game, and can be the best rushdown character when he has full meter and trait.

Sent from my mobile

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
He isn't viable. I can say with 100% certainty he gets bodied by Green Lantern (the most commonly played character) for free. As Joker you have no options except from full screen, which you can't keep him at.
Play safer, get in, do mixups. If he wants to just throw out his lift grab move, it's not that hard to bait. Online maybe, but if you get him in your grasp, he's easy to deal with. And it's only 2 weeks in, nothing is 100%. Just because some players get bodied by GL doesn't mean that it's set in stone as 0-10. In fact, Joker can stuff all but 1 of GL's wakeup specials on block, and some even with a meaty 3 or an on react jab, which can convert to ~30% and another mixup opportunity.

I think deathstroke should go up. He's safe and can outzone and give some of the characters above him fits. He's more than just gun spam. He's a top 5 character no doubt. People keep saying he's the noob saibot of this game but he's def better. He has decent mixups and solid damaging combos.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I think deathstroke should go up. He's safe and can outzone and give some of the characters above him fits. He's more than just gun spam. He's a top 5 character no doubt. People keep saying he's the noob saibot of this game but he's def better. He has decent mixups and solid damaging combos.
He gets outzoned by batman , and Zoning is supposed to be what DS does the best.
He's good,but hes ok where he is.

No Vengeance. Shazam is not that bad. He just lacks tools to effectively do...well everything. Hes a mindless Heavy hitter. If you get in with trait activated, enemies are in a world of pain... (like 75%+ corner combos without bar, WTF? XD)
Hes just harder to use, not bad....

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I'm surprised to see Harley and Hawk grl on the bottom... especially Harley.

What is the world coming to >_<

Good thing i play Frost !! ^_^

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I think Killer Frost is in the upper tiers, but exceptionally well rounded and better than the tops like Aquaman and Batman? It's hard to accept without some justification. Killer Frost basically has two major strengths, her parry and her slide. Everything else she has is average or sub-par, including her zoning, pokes, anti-airs, and jump-ins; it's just her slide is so good she can use those other things to land her slide (and vice versa, using the threat of slide to actually zone or move properly) and win matches.

I think when people as a whole make her slide's viability more limited, tone down random and wake-up slide's possibilities, she won't be seen as so top tier. High tier for sure, due to her slide, parry, and solid standing reset 50/50, but better than anyone else, and more balanced than everyone but Batman? Not that it matters, but I would pop her a little down and quite a bit to the left, possibly on the has weaknesses side. Good air games hurt her bad. Most zoners pound for pound outzone her.

Play safer, get in, do mixups. If he wants to just throw out his lift grab move, it's not that hard to bait. Online maybe, but if you get him in your grasp, he's easy to deal with. And it's only 2 weeks in, nothing is 100%. Just because some players get bodied by GL doesn't mean that it's set in stone as 0-10. In fact, Joker can stuff all but 1 of GL's wakeup specials on block, and some even with a meaty 3 or an on react jab, which can convert to ~30% and another mixup opportunity.
It's so much worse than that. b1 3 blows up all of the Joker normals and meterless leads to over 30%. the Joker has no response for mb Gatling Gun(at any point they can activate mb and push you back real far so you have to try to get in again) and air fire ball. Every time you get caught you will be badly damaged and put into a real 50/50 (you know one that can't be avoided and does serious damage). On top of that the only moves that out-range green lanterns normals are punishable by big damage into said real 50/50, this includes sweep ( you will be lifted every time if they know what they're doing). There is much more, but this is enough to prove my point.

McNasty

Moist.
KT Smith or anyone really did you guys happen to email the mmcafe guys to see abouting getting these injustice thumb nails added to their selection? That would be awesome.

I usually don't take tier lists to heart because for the most part they are all crap, but Catwoman is that low in your mind? Hmmmm.... Apparently you've never been put in the vortex :)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
The Joker's teeth set ups are easily avoided at mid screen with a backdash on hard knock downs. To punish the backdash you have to shoot on anticipation. You can also neutral jump to easily avoid them and if the char has air options you again have to do it on anticipation to punish. If they simply block it you had to dash on anticipation to get a corny mix-up that in the best case only leads to more easily avoided teeth set-ups. You could also mix-up between bf3 and sweep from a nice distance, but both are punishable and sweep will only get you more teeth, bf3 leads to nothing. 11 has T-rex arms and the first hit whiff on crouch. f2 isn't fast enough for the range it has. There is so much more: terrible AA, low damage compared to everyone else, slow f3 and b3. He can't handle the rest of this beastly cast with such weak tools.

edit: there is also very little reason to not just jump in on the Joker after he puts teeth down on any set-up
Wow you know so much!!! You have open my eyes. Joker is ass!!!

NRS buff this char!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! He's the worse in the game!!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I still laugh at Frost being more well-rounded than Superman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern, but whatever.

Pretty nice for the most part since it's only week 2.
yeah..... Superman is undeniably better than Killer Frost.

KF is not even close to being any better than middle. That slide has 0 priority to anything. She actually has a few frames where she "kicks" that lets you hit her out of the slide before she gets to you.
Her and Catwoman are about the same character honestly. Metagame wise.