What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
VOTE FOR COWBOY!!
Your favorite soul stealer is ready to wreak havoc at Final Round!! Pig of the hut said "I am voting for Cowboy, because I want to blow him up at FR!!" Pig and I are currently tied 1-1 in tournament, and we need to set the record straight

I am a West Coast Player and I have never been able to travel to an east coast tournament because of school and money. I have played some of the best players from that region when they have traveled (Pig, Crazy Dominican, 16 Bit, Dizzy, Waffelz) and I have been able to win or stay competitive against all of them. Unlike most of the players on this list, I have never had a chance to prove myself at an EC major.

Results
I have been improving at every tournament I have been to. I went from getting 17th at Anaheim, 13th at Dallas, to 2nd at SCR. My collection of souls includes many top players that I have beaten in tournament:
Denzell
Pig of the Hut
Detroit Balln
Xblades
Showtime
Dab
Pboard Player
Waffelz
and even Chris G(esus)
I have no doubt that I can collect more souls at FR with your help!!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
As much as I love everyone on here except Death,

Mr Mileena has been the one person the community's been dying to see come back after his amazing debut early in mk's history. Not only that, but he's still respected in online play as possibly the best Kitana (and Sindel) out there so it's unlikely that he's a fluke. I think he deserves an opportunity to show what he can do since he hasn't been able to much.

So, no offense to my friends Cowboy Khaotik and Blake. I still <3 you guys

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im Going to wait a bit to vote. Currently my vote is for Curbo. i feel he deserves to go over the rest due to the fact he won the very Last major tournament. he may be cocky, but he isnt a douche like other cocky people in this kummunity..

if i had to vote for another it would have to be Mr. Mileena. i would love to see the best Kitana and Sindel at a major before EVO..

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm not going to pull any self-promotion here. As much as I want to vote for more than one person here, we don't get that option...and since Mr. Mileena and WoundCowboy have plenty of votes already, I'm going to extend mine to xKhaoTikx. Good luck to him. :)

As for Reno_Racks, I cannot speak for everyone else, but know that you have my deepest appreciation for having conceived this idea and bringing life to the Atlanta Kombat scene. Props, sir...I can't give enough of those to you.

I'm not going to pull any self-promotion here. As much as I want to vote for more than one person here, we don't get that option...and since Mr. Mileena and WoundCowboy have plenty of votes already, I'm going to extend mine to xKhaoTikx. Good luck to him. :)

As for Reno_Racks, I cannot speak for everyone else, but know that you have my deepest appreciation for having conceived this idea and bringing life to the Atlanta Kombat scene. Props, sir...I can't give enough of those to you.
You really are something special, you know that?

I don't think I've ever met a selfless, kind person such as yourself.
Just thought you should know that Blake.

You are one of a kind. <3

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Blake omg you really didnt have to do that....

You're so amazing man. I wish this was offered to more than one person because I would've voted for you 1st. Man i love you lol

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I voted for Blake, which is now Blake/Khaotik I guess hahaha. As much as I love the other candidates, no one has put nearly as much time and dedication into this community as he has. This isn't out of personal bias. I believe that he should be rewarded for all of the hard work he puts into the community. I would love to see the other candidates at FR, though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DO NOT VOTE FOR SONIC FOX

HE IS REMOVED FROM VOTING

HE 100% CANNOT GO

MODS ARE MOVING HIM NOW/ASAP

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Voted for xKhaotikx, always been a big fan of his. (heh heh, pun intended) I think he has a great shot at top 3 if he makes this trip.

GLuck to all,

and shout outs to Reno Racks and ATL kombat, wish I could be there again this year, just didn't work out, anyone thinking of going or on the fence should do it. ATL is a hell of a city and I had an absolute blast last year,

MK for Life

Potato Out