What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right right, you have improved, past progressive. What are you going to do? i want some shots fired
Same for Mr. Mileena xKhaoTikx CURBOLICOUS Death GamerBlake90 and gross (la pregunta es si ganas esto y vas a FR que vas a hacer alla, quien vas a destruir, que podemos ver de ti que no vamos a ver de los otros, ...)
It has been a long time for me. I don't know how well I will do. I will give it my all.

I am not afraid to bring out my Sindel, and come on, when do we ever really Sindel at a Major.
I was able to get 4th with her at Texas Showdown against some tough KH guys.

I will def rep my Kitana as best as I can, but Mommy is not afraid to whip out her claws.

I voted for Death because of canadian bias and the fact that a canadian sonya downplayer will make me lawl everytime he beats someone with overpowered shit.

Second choice is GamerBlake90 , I am surprised there are so little votes for him. This guy bleeds for this game, this guy has a TRUE LOVE that surpasses everyone else. Not only is this guy a dope sonya, he is so hype when he wins. He is the underdog you want to root for imo.

P.S
xKhaoTikx is still fraudulent to me . That NEC debacle needs another top 16 performance to satisfy me.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Right... how many top players were at NEC and OW? Maxter, Jr (both guys that don't play as much anymore) Curbo, Tyrant, Fox
vs Detroit, Pig, 16 Bit, Tyrant, Xblades, DJT, MIT, and Dab. SCR was obviously more stacked.
i know, but you're not the only one who has gotten more successful after every tournament. that was my point

greguu

GOTCHA
I wasn't an easy decision, but I had to give my vote to Wound, he consistently plays hype and entertaining matchs. Met him at Dallas and he was super chill. He is also a big Cowboys fans, so that helps too:D