What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Mr. Mileena - One my favorite people to play online with and always a positive, funny and classy guy. I want to see his Sindel make top 8 so bad. He is also the inspiration for this in the first place. We were playing online one day and I was like, "Hey pimp, are you going to Final Round?" and he was like, "No due to school and money I'll only be able to make it to Evo bla, bla, bla." Then came the lightbulb.

To everyone coming to Final Round make sure you book your return flight for Sunday cause Saturday night we're goin in! I'm droppin my kids off at grandma's, getting kegs of beer, a shit-ton of liquor, possibly strippers doing cosplays and setups will be everywhere. No hotel staff is gonna tell us to quiet down and we'll have multiple streams going too. This will be the most memorable party in MK9 history so please come be a part of it. If any one has any questions regarding the party just pm me.
Vote for Joe. Came from legend, to crush the players with the queen sindel, his Kitana causes controversy cause when you see him play you say, "I thought we knew who the best with her was...I guess I was wrong."

p.s. he is better than both 16 bit and Khaotic.

He is the nicest, most awesome, most handsome, and most exquisit player on the earth...he is Mr. Mileena.

VOTE FOR JOE.

CRUM

Noob
I've already made my case for WoundCowboy. But to reiterate, he beat both DAB and DetroitBalln at SCR while they used Kabal. Not sure if REO is going or not, but wouldn't you love the potential of REO vs Wound?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
WoundCowGirl- why are you guys voted for this fraud? His playstyle is whack. He has to transform into the same character you're using, and then he does some code to give him an added boost, which isn't fair. Everyone hates a mirror match, and Wound realizes that, so he acts like a bitch and does this bullshit. That's how he got that bogus victory over Pig. Please rethink your votes people...

Mrs. Freeleena- First off, why is his name Mr. Mileena when he doesn't even main the character? Shouldn't his name be Mr. Kitana, or Mr. Sindel, or Mr. Edenian, or some shit of that nature? What a dumbass. But besides that, you guys are voting for a guy who hasn't been in a tournament in over a year?! Not only that, you wanna see him wreck shit with A FISH CHARACTER?!? LBSH, the only hype Sindel will EVER get is in Story Mode when she annihilates nearly the entire cast. Voting for this guy...sheesh...

FREEBOLICOUS- words cannot explain how much of a fraud this cunt is. I had respect for him when he mained Cage, but then he crossed over to the dark side, and picked up Kabal. Sad thing is, he uses the best character in the game (the character with NO bad MUs), yet he still loses with said character and COUNTERPICKS?! WHO COUNTERPICKS WHEN THEY MAIN KABAL?!?! That makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, he still won Winter Brawl, but that was due to witchcraft. He was chanting some shit before matches and it helped him with victories. That's a bitch move. Also, when this guy loses, he always blames it on the controller. Well, GET A NEW CONTROLLER THEN, FOOL!. Yet, when he wins, his controller is fine. Dem excuses bruh! He also just won WB, meaning his has the money to go to FR, plus he already won a free trip to VXG. He doesn't need anymore free trips. Finally, he is too young to go to the party. He can't drink, he doesn't know how to dance, and I'm sure girls don't even get him up. Waste of a vote here.

Gross- The guy can't even speak our language for 3 seconds, yet you expect him to last in America for 3-4 days? He beats PL and now he's some God? I'm glad he chose that name tho, it suits his gameplay. I mean, look at WB...

Death- This guy has been free since birth. That is all.

I Love you all and I was just trying to have some fun. Don't beat me up :(

WoundCowGirl- why are you guys voted for this fraud? His playstyle is whack. He has to transform into the same character you're using, and then he does some code to give him an added boost, which isn't fair. Everyone hates a mirror match, and Wound realizes that, so he acts like a bitch and does this bullshit. That's how he got that bogus victory over Pig. Please rethink your votes people...

Mrs. Freeleena- First off, why is his name Mr. Mileena when he doesn't even main the character? Shouldn't his name be Mr. Kitana, or Mr. Sindel, or Mr. Edenian, or some shit of that nature? What a dumbass. But besides that, you guys are voting for a guy who hasn't been in a tournament in over a year?! Not only that, you wanna see him wreck shit with A FISH CHARACTER?!? LBSH, the only hype Sindel will EVER get is in Story Mode when she annihilates nearly the entire cast. Voting for this guy...sheesh...

FREEBOLICOUS- words cannot explain how much of a fraud this cunt is. I had respect for him when he mained Cage, but then he crossed over to the dark side, and picked up Kabal. Sad thing is, he uses the best character in the game (the character with NO bad MUs), yet he still loses with said character and COUNTERPICKS?! WHO COUNTERPICKS WHEN THEY MAIN KABAL?!?! That makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, he still won Winter Brawl, but that was due to witchcraft. He was chanting some shit before matches and it helped him with victories. That's a bitch move. Also, when this guy loses, he always blames it on the controller. Well, GET A NEW CONTROLLER THEN, FOOL!. Yet, when he wins, his controller is fine. Dem excuses bruh! He also just won WB, meaning his has the money to go to FR, plus he already won a free trip to VXG. He doesn't need anymore free trips. Finally, he is too young to go to the party. He can't drink, he doesn't know how to dance, and I'm sure girls don't even get him up. Waste of a vote here.

Gross- The guy can't even speak our language for 3 seconds, yet you expect him to last in America for 3-4 days? He beats PL and now he's some God? I'm glad he chose that name tho, it suits his gameplay. I mean, look at WB...

Death- This guy has been free since birth. That is all.

I Love you all and I was just trying to have some fun. Don't beat me up :(
Someone is desperate for votes.
Stay classy...

i hate kabal just as much as everyone else but i chose curbo because i think he has the best chance at winning the whole thing. my second pick would be cowboy though, his matches are hype.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Mr. Mileena does have a pretty schway Kitana....

...and so does xKhaoTikx and they both give me their time of day to level up mine...

... GamerBlake90 is awesome-possum with his 9001 streams and podcasts and councils and stuff and has vouched for me since forever.

WoundCowboy is a pretty cool shang he soul steals teh Kenshis and doesnt afraid of anything and is like the least Hollywood and most down to eart player...

;_; do I have to choose?
I already did. But in all honesty it is hard to choose so I'm going with someone who I have met

maaaan Reno_Racks you're so awesome for doing this ;_; truly a man amongst his men.