What's new

Variations for KP2 characters. Konjurer Alien and Killer Leatherface.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
People talking about "Killer" like there aren't equally as plain names in the game already.

Slasher, Vicious, Wrestler, Brawler, Lackey, Assassin, Shotgun, Nimble, Shotgun, Balanced, Shotgun, Lasher, SHOTGUN.
This, ^ I know right? lol Like who gives a shit? lol

Guy who runs around uses people's flesh as a mask to cover his own face, while killing people with a chainsaw. Killer is quite accurate. I mean, we're not going to call him "lumberjack" lol

Gr1mgr1n84

Why ask why?! When HOW is so much more FUN!
Konjurer sounds like a variation for a wizard. I'm thinking more along the lines of corrosive, chitin, drone, hive guard, host, etc
They could have stuck with what the xenomorph names are that represent their role in the hive. This variant looks like the praetorian alien. The stage before they become a queen.

pic of the praetorian alien

http://rjqnraos19.deviantart.com/art/Gmod-Praetorian-411511050

This also explains the XL trailer where in that variant you see the face hugger hatch on the face of Jacqui.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
People talking about "Killer" like there aren't equally as plain names in the game already.

Slasher, Vicious, Wrestler, Brawler, Lackey, Assassin, Shotgun, Nimble, Shotgun, Balanced, Shotgun, Lasher, SHOTGUN.
Excellent point, but because those characters aren't Leatherface they are exempt from such criticisms :DOGE

Rearawt

Noob

How many other characters can 'Shotgun' be a variation for, and how many could 'Killer' apply to?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Konjurer on the other hand, I didn't expect. I must be missing something, as I've been an Alien fan since I was 10 and never heard this name for a Xeno anywhere. Could potentially be in the comics though.
Nope, at no time ever in the Alien universe and franchise including the comics has there ever been any sort of "conjurer" type of Xenomorph or anything that could that this could possibly be referencing. This is strictly a description for a variation that MK has created. So yeah, stupid name.

This is true, but its like if they had a Reptile variation called "Lizard". Or a Triborg variation called "Robot". Or a Tanya variation called "Broken".
At least that's a reference to the type of horror film Jason is in. It doesn't sound any different than if they gave Leatherface a variation called "Scary". It doesn't matter though, its just a name.
looool you're killing me with these variation names. Leatherface "Scary" would be hilarious lol. Reptile "lizard" well its not like they put much more time than that into his variation systems anyway lol.

How bout Sub-Zero "Cold".

Or Scorpion "Shouty"

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
While y'all are focusing on LF's variation titles, I'm more concerned about 'Konjurer'. Really? We get Konjurer, but no Kutthroat, Kommando, or Kovert Ops? Inconsistency, NRS. That's gonna cost you a few points.