What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Superman damage nerf is interesting.. i think only his corner trait combos needed to be nerfed so i hope thats all they took.

he should still be able to get 45% off one bar + trait midscreen.

haketh

Noob
Two bug fixes not nerfs. Like seriously, should she have a move that does the same chip as it does on hit?
Misread on that. Still not a fan of the change to Ares reset. For the most aprt though happy the changes to characters weren't to major, things need to be given more time before we go into any major overhauls. Though things are looking yeesh for DS, hopefully the list is incomplete seeing how the SS cahnge isn't on there.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Fuck nrs. Lol why are you nerfing characters to hell? Did aquaman really need those nerfs? And Deathstroke. What is that? Why are we nerfing Grundy? I am very disappointed in this.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Happy about Aquaman getting nerfed. But wtf, not fixing supermans loops? That's incredibly stupid, even with his new damage scaling. The deathstroke nerf seems very vague, like very very vague.

Though I am very happy about the Sinestro Buffs.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Neat. I use Black Adam and Sinestro and Black Adam is still tits, and sinestro is even more tits.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
anyone that trusted M2Daves nerf page was foolish, always wait for the official work, Reo interupted that shit on Jr all day at ECT, his huge damage was the real problem.
Not really. His "I do only a few simple, easily readable things but you can't do shit about them because they're 100% safe" is the problem.

Error Macro

It April yet?
Aquaman - could be the nerfs he needs, will have to wait and see

Odd change for Ares' teleport...it needed a buff on the start-up time...the wake up attack thing may help a little, but really?

No real nerf for Doomsday...that is bad.

Grundy - clashing throw chains....that's a good change

Superman - NO REAL NERFS - this is terrbile

Black Adam - NO CHANGES AT ALL - this is terrible

Nightwing - no changes at all - Now he is really going to be OP
On Superman his breath loop is -1 now and his damage scaling in combos was adjusted. Who knows what that means for his corner combos. How is that nothing?

I'm happy with the changes they've made.

The worst characters got a few nice buffs to their moves and to their trait effectiveness.

The best characters (except Black Adam) got a few tweaks to balance them without messing with their overall strength.

NRS is making changes slowly and conservatively and I like the direction they're going. You can't please everyone, especially salty fanboys, but this is a great start.