What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
They're both extremely good players, I never meant to put them down in any way.

I just think it's ridiculous to say anyone is a top 5 player over Yomi (besides Sonicfox) when Yomi has been dominating everything since day 1.
Where was yomi domination of Europe?

And yomi hasn't dominated everything, sonic fox has.

Yomi gets names into places because yomi make up like half the entrants to tournaments anyway lol.

You're all competitors, but I'm sure the yomi house holds less tournament wins than sonic fox.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

Yomi gets names into places because yomi make up like half the entrants to tournaments anyway lol.

You're all competitors, but I'm sure the yomi house holds less tournament wins than sonic fox.
I suppose a more accurate tally would be who currently owns more tournament wins, CR or YOMI.

Although nearly all the wins belong to DJT for Yomi and Fox for CR, there is still success in both teams without a doubt.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I suppose a more accurate tally would be who currently owns more tournament wins, CR or YOMI.

Although nearly all the wins belong to DJT for Yomi and Fox for CR, there is still success in both teams without a doubt.
Please make the PND vs cR vs YOMI happen, we want it - you want it - THE MKX SCENE NEEDS IT

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I don't think head to head record is how it goes. Even if these players have never beaten you, if they went deeper in more tournaments, have had better results, they're ahead of you. Otherwise there was never a debate to be had in MK9 and PL was always ahead of REO, which isn't true.

Also, his list has 2 YOMI players, your most consistent two. That's two out of five. Basically two out of 4 because Sonic Fox is a lock for the first position. What more do you want? Honeybee has a major, plenty of top 8's and a top 3 at EVO, while Foxy Grampa is making plans to send his inexistent kids to college due to his multiple placings. If you called him YOMI Foxy Grampa and kept his results exactly the same would he qualify to make the list? I've got a ton of respect for Slayer, Michael Angelo and yourself but which of these guys deserve to be ahead of Honeybee or Foxy?

I agree with you that consistency matters, except those guys have been ultra consistent. It's not like they fluked out one big tournament. You can't equate tournaments. A local is different than a major, irrespective of players involved, because in locals not as much is on the line, people play each other every week, they might try out different shit/characters, play a little more relaxed, etc... A major is when the pressure is on and what people are made of is revealed. EVO is even a step above that.
I'm actually sending my girlfriend to uni lol. Not our non existent kids

:p

Umm mainly sonic has had the results tho anyways for CR for wins and Yomi mainly DJT for wins (grand finals for both them almost always) so ppl can pick and choose with that as they go back and forth. Also I know u are exaggerating but we really don't have half the entrants (not even nearly that). Either way I have to say this tho, no team/player but YOMI has eliminated him from events (majors and locals) which means he would have way more tourny wins if someone from YOMI didn't stop him.

YOMI vs PND . seriously should be planned in the future or yomi vs cR , then the winners plays PND (Europe vs Usa)! and if anyone thinks that europe tournies arent important because yomi and sonicfox arent there , then all the usa tournies where foxy . ketchup madzin werent there dont count either. foxy deserves second tbh. also think hes the most travelled mkx player as to date :D .

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What we should really do is figure out which team has the most wins to its name.

@FOREVER KING @SonicFox5000

PND as a collective has 8 big wins.

Then we also need to put a value on a top 8 placement compared to a top 5/grand finals finish.

I think the trend is, Cr/PND enter and win, yomi enter and make up all the other placements at the mercy of sonic fox. Unless obviously DJT beats him, since he seems to be the only guy that can.

PND are clearly gonna be the hardest to guage in terms of comparing teams, but the time PND actually took their players to the states PND had a slight edge over yomi and cr, with the exception of sonic fox.

Salt face eliminated Madzin.
Ketchup takes zyphox & FKJR
AFG over DJT
MIT over ketchup
Honeybee over ketchup
AFG over honeybee
Sonic fox over all.

A team battle would be so much fun :D

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
You guys should compare tournament winnings. That's the true test of who's the best. Crush your opponent with your wallet:DOGE

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Umm mainly sonic has had the results tho anyways for CR for wins and Yomi mainly DJT for wins (grand finals for both them almost always) so ppl can pick and choose with that as they go back and forth. Also I know u are exaggerating but we really don't have half the entrants (not even nearly that). Either way I have to say this tho, no team/player but YOMI has eliminated him from events (majors and locals) which means he would have way more tourny wins if someone from YOMI didn't stop him.
GGA Dizzy beat Sonic Fox to win Combobreaker. To be fair, YOMI has been the only other group to eliminate him.