What's new

General/Other - Predator UPDATED! First Look at Predator in MKX; Confirmed for July (All Promo Images added)

Method

Full Combo Punishable
He looks HUGE on the character select screen but not so much in shot vs Jax Weathers
Look at Jax's feet, then at Predator's. It appears that Pred has stepped into the background a bit during the targeting animation, and he's leaning away. I'm willing to bet he's actually as tall or taller than Jax when they're both on the same plane.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
He looks HUGE on the character select screen but not so much in shot vs Jax Weathers
I thinks it's because of the camera angle on that in game shot. The angle is coming from Jax's side for sure, definitely not a head on shot like at the start of a match.

But yeah, he looks decent size to me. Doesn't seem to be too small or too large, imo.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Hope he gets a Kabal/Zod like zoning Variation.
A Kabal like NMdC pressure for rush down and a set up heavy variation.

Enough to please all of us :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't get how you guys think he looks tiny when, going off of that picture, he's taller than Jax and Jax is the 2nd or 3rd tallest character in the game.

E

Eldriken

He needs to have a self-destruct fatality. It will be reminiscent of Cyrax while still retaining what the Predator originally did in the first movie and it MUST include Billy's laugh.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Not sure if the character select models are accurate comparisons to in game models but if they are then he will probably be the 2nd tallest character in the game. IIRC Goro is the only character who has part of him not fit in the whole screen, I believe the top of his head is off screen, and so is Predator's helmet, so he should be bigger than just about everyone except Goro and Corrupted Shinnok.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Not sure if the character select models are accurate comparisons to in game models but if they are then he will probably be the 2nd tallest character in the game. IIRC Goro is the only character who has part of him not fit in the whole screen, I believe the top of his head is off screen, and so is Predator's helmet, so he should be bigger than just about everyone except Goro and Corrupted Shinnok.
But Goro doesn't have that big big big head. I would suggest to compare his height to the shoulders in order to infer if this Predator is "huge" in relation to the rest of the cast.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
AAHHHH this is gonna be EPIC! From the very first rumors I too thought that it wasn't ever going to come true, this is seriously my number one dream DLC of ANY GAME! ESPECIALLY because this MKX, my favorite game of all time. Now Predator is going to be a reality soon, wow this is too AMAZING AF! Can't wait, he's definitely going to be my 3rd main; Scorpion & Kotal are my 1 and 2.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Bleh whens kabuki jo getting showned :p
Honestly predator is looking dam good imo. Cant wait to see more