What's new

Unsolved Mysteries of MKX: Advantage Armored Launchers

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Yea imagine if it was a low and +8, nothing in this game is like that

Oh wait......

Think before posting
Yeah, because burning a bar to get plus frames is the same as being able to throw out a completely safe, non mb special. One that has push back, has a huge vertical hit box, and can anti air. Why are you comparing apples to watermelons?

Even then, that's not why ex grenade is good. 21122 makes ex grenade good because of the other guesses that come off of that string. Do you see eb players throwing out ex grenade in the neutral? In any form of footsies game? No. The main function of rk is fundamentally different from ex grenade. So stop cherry picking things out of context to make a basis for an argument that is illogical.

As you said, maybe think before posting

And FYI, just because I disagreed with you on one buff doesnt mean I'm against Kenshi getting slightly buffed at all but you of all people should know how dumb he could become if he gets something similar to his mk9 telepush again..

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
As dirty as many of the characters in this game are, I actually wouldn't mind if Kenshi got something filthy to play around with. I don't even play with or particularly like Kenshi as a character.

I mean, Quan Chi in this game... 'Nuff said.

The Highlander

There can be only one
As dirty as many of the characters in this game are, I actually wouldn't mind if Kenshi got something filthy to play around with. I don't even play with or particularly like Kenshi as a character.

I mean, Quan Chi in this game... 'Nuff said.
He should be the exception not the rule