What's new

General/Other - Alien Unofficial Official Xenomorph PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm kinda excited for the Xenomoph and the nostalgia and all.

I hope we see him more well rounded then the other special editions that have been introduced into the cast but my only thing is Baraka.

The idea is original and completely out there but if there's one variation or a great homage to Baraka then I'll truly believe this is the best way for him to be in the game without him in the game.

Xenomoph will be hella fun to play with regardless but I am biased and faithful to my all time favorite lacky.

I want to see the Xenomoph EX blade slice with the acid tail or tail swipe pop up into Xenomoph chop chop then to end it off... Xenomoph blade charge.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
I have accepted the fact that the drone/acid variation is likely gonna be the worst, but will still be my main probably. If it turns out to be the best variation in kp2 then quote me as a time traveler

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
I hope so. The Xenomorph will be my secondary after Kotal. If he has anti zoning properties he'll cover the matchups that Kotal will suffer with.

TommyKing5

Interesting. I like how this variation seems to have a more elongated head than the other two. Next Thursday can't come quick enough!

TommyKing5

Yes, I've got them saved. Interesting how each variant has a different skull, I wonder if it'll be a different skull in xray's also?

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
I will join the Xenomorph army, too hype for this character!
Hopefully the second colour will be that of Red Xenomorph...what do you think?

I thoroughly support this ;)
Either that or a transparent skin that pays homage to the original concept design of the Alien costume in the first Alien film that didn't get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.