What's new

UMK3 matches and players database!!!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
God I hope not...if you want to see Rain and Noob Saibot play I think you should just watch combo vids. lol

Johnny Cage in MKT is the shit though.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dreamcatcher said:
God I hope not...if you want to see Rain and Noob Saibot play I think you should just watch combo vids. lol

Johnny Cage in MKT is the shit though.
i dont think AC would post any vids with those characters in it, tbh, JC included lmao

AC1984

Kaballin!
I still believe that its almost the same game so actually ill put mkt soon....now there are 130 matches available...the next 20 that im gonna upload are the MKK stuff....so get hype :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Konqrr said:
No reason to exclude MKT.
Yes there is. lol

I don't necessarily dislike MKT, it's just to me UMK3 is much more of a pure competitive game. It would be nice to have it just be UMK3 since no one except Venezuela really plays MKT competitively or at tournaments...and that really is true even though it may be fun to play and watch.

Br0ken

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
Yes there is. lol

I don't necessarily dislike MKT, it's just to me UMK3 is much more of a pure competitive game. It would be nice to have it just be UMK3 since no one except Venezuela really plays MKT competitively or at tournaments...and that really is true even though it may be fun to play and watch.
I've never been able to get mkt on epsxe working right online vs another player. And I have tried countless times, it's always something either player 2's controls dont respond, desycn after 1st round, or just the game will simply crash after the first match. I don't care if mkt vids are posted, But you just won't be seeing any from me, If only I could get it to work online maybe then you would.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I dont know what to say guys ;-))))) i have nothing against Mkt...its a buggy game tho but still has the same vision...

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Br0ken said:
I've never been able to get mkt on epsxe working right online vs another player. And I have tried countless times, it's always something either player 2's controls dont respond, desycn after 1st round, or just the game will simply crash after the first match. I don't care if mkt vids are posted, But you just won't be seeing any from me, If only I could get it to work online maybe then you would.
play it on N64, me and scheiss had it working for a while....just kinda quit playing it

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
AC, you know you can reupload any matches you want from my channel. I just uploaded some more last night, and I'm uploading more. They're from this month :)