What's new

UMK3 matches and players database!!!

AC1984

Kaballin!
The idea of this channel is to collect as many matches as possible from players around the world. Anyone who wants their videos in it just send it and Ill upload. I have tons of matches to upload tomorrow so after that I would be more than happy to upload even more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUltimateMK

you have permission to download my match vids and repost them...........click on my sig, it has a link to my u2b account

my vids are 10 minutes long though

wazz

Noob
RollTide8569 said:
you have permission to download my match vids and repost them...........click on my sig, it has a link to my u2b account

my vids are 10 minutes long though
yh u can steal other ppls u tube vids by using jdownloader lol . Jus copy paste the URL

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I have a collection of Crazy Dominican match vids but I think most of them comes from ultimatemk.com

AC1984

Kaballin!
!0x to everybody...I know about the archive in UltimateMk and I will post probably half of it....Rolltide thanks, i will post yours....but i cant find the program you're talking about...i would love to have it cause its gonna be easy to upload faster....

Dream...i will put this session you've posted as soon as i get the program.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Wazz Thanks for the youtube tutorial...i had tons of trouble with the Jdownloader...back in the days i had a simple program where i just paste the url and there ya go. Guys pls dont argue over who's doing what and stuff...Konqr as i mentioned earlier i am going to post only with the permit of other active players....I would never abuse and post things that are not to be posted for whatever reason(i dont really care at all).

Now i have to work on the matches of Rolltide and Dreamcatcher Plus 20-30 more from the UMK.com section....Its gonna take some time in the begging to fill the channel with descent amount of data but i believe that once3 i do it...it will be easier to do requests.

Psycho, some of the ultimatemk.com matches are with non-active players so im basically selecting the best ones just to express the presence of those players.I have en important exam next week so i will postpone the whole thing for a while and thanks to everyone for understanding and supporting the idea.

Best regards, Simon

AC1984

Kaballin!
Psycho, its not the performance but the quality...some videos are taken from very nasty angle and its hard to tell whats happening on the screen.For now i uploaded 92 matches...i have 30-40 more video files to upload and after that i will "steal" matches from other youtube channels with the Youtube downloader.Thank wazz for the useful link.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
wazz said:
yh u can steal other ppls u tube vids by using jdownloader lol . Jus copy paste the URL
You mean downloading any video on youtube you want right? Onto your PC?

AC1984

Kaballin!
MKT is fine Tim (same thing imo) but i have tons of stuff to upload now.i hope that by the end of t his week most of the stuff are be online.