What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Am I being too negative when I say that this game will likely have worse balance than MKX at release?
A little but this gear and stats thing has me on edge. Like I really worry about how this will effect any sort of gameplay. Hell evening having optimal combos or consistent combos could change based on gear you have vs gear your opponent has

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Its simple. Ban gear from tournaments, its not even a debate. If smash 4 wont even play with gear why the fuck would we?

Gear is going to be for playing dress up with your main casually when playing at home, anyone that thinks itll make it to tournaments is insane

There will be a gear is aesthetic only/tournament mode obviously so everyone chill

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Its simple. Ban gear from tournaments, its not even a debate. If smash 4 wont even play with gear why the fuck would we?

Gear is going to be for playing dress up with your main casually when playing at home, anyone that thinks itll make it to tournaments is insane
If some gear gives new special moves but nothing else they might be allowed.

huh

Noob
A lot of info on Sonicfox's twitter. He's at E3 playing the game

Apparently he thinks walkspeed is good, and not 50/50s so far.

PS: from the Gamestop video, interactables can be blocked, and do less damage (pretty much MKX esque).

I wonder if there will be an option to have the armor on your character but hide it so it's just their regular injustice costume? But you still get the stat boosts

Status
Not open for further replies.