What's new

TYM Kommunity Project: An Open Letter to NRS Concerning Netplay

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Can you explain how to answer the Street Address question? It may cause issues for stupid people. Not me btw. Just...you know...other people.
(for me)

Edit: I'm serious. Please help.

Edit 2: This wasn't the issue. I'm not really an idiot!

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Takes literally under a minute, including typing a reason if you choose to (and you should!).

If this doesn't get over 100 votes I'll be sorely disappointed in TYM. I'm hoping at least 500.
im hoping 10k or more, we can at least do that, everyone here should post this everywhere, forums, facebook, game sites, cheat code sites, everywhere, lets get the none TYM'ers to vote, i know the problem goes beyond TYM i think this is in almost everyones house!

im hoping 10k or more, we can at least do that, everyone here should post this everywhere, forums, facebook, game sites, cheat code sites, everywhere, lets get the none TYM'ers to vote, i know the problem goes beyond TYM i think this is in almost everyones house!
haha 10k would be ridiculous. im hoping for 1k right now, tremor got 2.5 k in the pre-release hype. but then, the fanbase is huge, i dont know whats possible if this snowballs into the casual area.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
I seem to be the only one who is basically almost fully satisfied with the Netcode in this game.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Signed.

Lag and button delays aside (which I can pretty much adjust to within a match), my biggest problem is connecting to a Klassic KOTH room. Survivor, oddly enough, works fine the majority of the time. But, within an hour or two, I might be lucky enough to join ONE KOTH room.

My connection isn't balls awful either. If I join a chatroom and try from there, it always says connection failed.