What's new

TYM Kommunity Project: An Open Letter to NRS Concerning Netplay

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
@colt

Read this and respond. Please. Do it before everyone abandons you and NRSs games for good.
You should be thankful to Paulo for designing such cool gameplay and baller character movesets, he has nothing to do with netcode problems, don't act too entitled toward him.

update: all i need now is the permission to use the tym logo by storms and a file of it that is at least 1200x675. or an idea for any other good Picture we could use as title

Unfortunately not. But if you get the permission, and someone with those graphic skills is willing to make that, it would be fitting.
yes it sounds good. mabye @Decay can help?

there would also be a title for the petition, for now i called it "Better netplay for Mortal Kombat X". it needs to be short so that its fully understandable in the preview you see on Facebook, twitter etc. the current one is already a bit too long, but you still get it on the first look.

yes it sounds good. mabye @Decay can help?

there would also be a title for the petition, for now i called it "Better netplay for Mortal Kombat X". it needs to be short so that its fully understandable in the preview you see on Facebook, twitter etc. the current one is already a bit too long, but you still get it on the first look.
Just a few things that come to my mind
Improve Mkx Online,
We want a better online expierence in mkx
Mkx Online is not up to standards, Mkx Online could be improved, Mkx Online needs to improve, Mkx Online could use improvments
Please improve Mkx online

I dont know if this has been mentioned but maybe share it with some video game related sites\bloggers. It is the best selling game of 2015 and might serve as some click bait and gain some traction with so many people outraged at one of its core features.
YES! when people google mkx and get "MK9, Injustice and now MKX the truth about MKX's netcode" as a result i think WB will consider not losing potential buyers.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
You should be thankful to Paulo for designing such cool gameplay and baller character movesets, he has nothing to do with netcode problems, don't act too entitled toward him.
I'd be thankful if I could play the game in the environment I want to, but seeing as that's impossible because of the games shit netcode, contacting someone who works closer with NRS than I do is the next best option.

you want better online play and less lag in mkx/nrs games? check out this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-warner-bros-games-please-improve-mkx-online?recruiter=352137260&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

The petition is up and needs to be spread as much as possible to make NRS hear our voice, so do your best. Help from people with good networks is appreciated.

can this be frontpaged and spread via tym social media? @STORMS @Tim Static

edit: if you sign the petition, please leave a post here.

edit 2: if you think the picture is bad, give me a better one, i can still edit it.

edit 3: you get a free like for every "signed" post by no one lesser than me.

Last edited:

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
@somepeps
Whenever I try submit my signature, an error appears. I'm sorry I can't support this.

Edit: I had to do it from my phone. Signed! And I really hope someone got my @somepeps joke. I thought it was pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFC