What's new

Try to watch the whole thing

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This all would of been alot funnier if he had just disabled comments on youtube originally =/

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Yeah...what the fuck were we thinking. Hoooly shit. As if we weren't considered sweaty nerds already? Damn...

Anyway i'm trying to help him out right now. Been messaging him a lot about how to counter Deathstroke guns.

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
But to defend TYM, I understand why we're so passionate about the mindset of everything is cheap/this game is broken and full of cheaters. That mindset stops a lot of people from getting into fighting games which stops the community from growing.

But to defend TYM, I understand why we're so passionate about the mindset of everything is cheap/this game is broken and full of cheaters. That mindset stops a lot of people from getting into fighting games which stops the community from growing.

I'm glad people are helping this kid out. It's hard to ignore the comedic gold he gave us though with some of those classic one liners. You're right, the FGC can be intimidating to try to become a part of. I'm trying to become part of it myself. Hell, I could probably use those DS counter tips.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
What frightens me is with those of us that are reaching out to help teach this kid to be a better player, we very well may have created a monster that will destroy us all on the tourny scene.

Damn it, why'd he have to go and be all apologetic. lol

In all seriousness, he deleted the video and apologized so props to him. It's obvious he was really affected by this thread, and I for one don't wish to be a part of cyber-bullying.