What's new

Try to watch the whole thing

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
When someone explains it to him, do it in an educational way. Never know.... Top 8 at EVO could be his revenge.

Flagg

Noob
Damn I wanted to watch this, does he epitomise the online scrub?

Wow, TYM trolled him right out of YouTube!

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I, as I posted on that video's comments, accept his apologies and, for now, stop with the meme thing.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
No don't feel bad. He brought it to himself.

I like how in the last video he was all "I'm good at this game, I know I am." Then this video "I...I kinda am a noob....Not really"
Yeah but i can tell in the video he really is hurt by the comments on his videos and when i played with him there was no raging and he kindly took the time to send me message and invite me again twice after desyncs, so in my book hes a cool kid, a little naive with some anger issues but hes still a kid tough

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Anyone notice the irony of the Batman sound effects meme and Adam West's batman? Also the meme, it's everywhere, because it's on the internet. Remember that it's not the kid personally, it's what he represents.... Online Warriors taking themselves too seriously due to lack of knowledge about lag, frame rates etc. This reminds me of the Star Wars Kid...... The Injustice Kid.