What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor voice file found? Pulled by Warner Bros - Check out the character dialogue

D4G

Win At All Cost
I think they can tone down the voice changer a little bit but overall I like it.

The southern accent on Tanya is really noticeable here though. Especially the "Nothing you have tremor"

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
He sounds just as I imagined, just like The Rock Biter from The Neverending Story.

I imagine he also eats rocks and discusses them as humans do wine.
Doesn't sound the same to me at all...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't get it either, he sounds exactly how he looks.

I'll say the same thing I said to the people complaining about Reptile's voice.

What the heck did any of you expect him to sound like? A British Dandy? A Texas oil baron?
he sounds like goro's voice dragged through a blender

aka not like a human, so there better be a good reason for it with this Dream World nonsense that he doesn't just sound like a deep-voiced brute.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
He is a giant ninja that has rocks for arms. what the fuck do you think he is going to sound like? a little girl? lmao

oh Tym, you're never happy with anything anyone does ever lol

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT

I was worried they'd go with a generic deep voice and he'd just sound like Jax or some shit. He sounds VICIOUS!! I'd be okay with him even sounding like the old Superfriends Darkseid too though lol.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Awwh I didn't get the hear it :( too hyped for Tremor but maybe that file isn't right and they pulled it for those reasons, or maybe because they have the right to and it's not released till a while so they pulled it lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol.
<-------------------------------------- is wondering what they did to my voice.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
So, Tremor is Kano's little wife and Tanya and Mileena get it on. I'm actually OK with this.

Cassie Cage to Tremor: Tremor.
Tremor to Cassie Cage: Flee now, Cassandra.
Cassie Cage to Tremor: You should rethink your life.

This last line right here just confirms that Tremor has been planned for DLC back in February and not because of that petition. There was a making of video that came out announcing Cassie's voice actor in Brazil and one of the lines she said exactly "You should rethink your life." :16Bit
Pretty sure they decided on DLC way earlier than that.