What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor voice file found? Pulled by Warner Bros - Check out the character dialogue

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Yesterday a YouTube account posted two preview videos of supposed character dialogue between DLC character Tanya (who was just recently released) and Tremor (yet to be fully-revealed). The character dialogue is in text below as the videos are no longer available. If you questioned the legitimacy of the videos... does the fact that Warner Bros had them pulled count?

tremortanya.png
tremortanya1.png

VOICE FILE #1
Tremor: "What do you want, Tanya?"
Tanya: "Nothin' from you, Tremor."
Tremor: "I will have your blood!"

VOICE FILE #2
Tanya: "Kano's domestic."
Tremor: "Mileena's concubine."
Tanya: "Her deadliest ally."

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I don't think that is it, just sounds like someone recorded the audio through a voice changer. But slowly if this is it I will be so disappointed

RYX

BIG PUSHER
god, and the lines are actually what we saw before

if this is really his voice i'm gonna be upset. this better be a secret ploy by NRS to gauge whether people actually like this or not

E

Eldriken

Let him keep that voice. Make him play like Doomsday and I won't give a shit. lolol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore, the guy who usually voices big ass monster type characters, like Grundy in Injustice, and The Hulk.

So this sounds about right. Though with probably a voice filter, to make him sound gravely.