What's new

Combo List - Tremor TREMOR COMBO THREAD v2 (updated Feb 2016)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so this TREMOR COMBO THREAD V2 for which varitation is; for metalic or for the another varitations;l;
all of them, combos in white text all variations can use, the rest are coloured coded for different variations

which is the best varitation for tremor;;
that debatable, he is less of a 1 variation character that the likes of some others, aftershock better in some matches crystalline in others etc etc

mike2039

Banned
but in this thread is has only combos universal......

and in has combos only for crystaline

so what to do;l;

beucase it says Universal Combos(for the lava stance(only lava, not gold)

so combos for the another varitaions like metalic and the others ;;; will it be updated;;

metallic and aftershock combos, will it be updated;l;

when it says Universal and Crystalline are pretty set, it means that these combos are very good;;

when he says that are prety set;;

Last edited by a moderator:

1man3letters

but in this thread is has only combos universal......

and in has combos only for crystaline

so what to do;l;
there is not much to metallic,
gold uses universal
midscreen lava uses the one the listed in 1st post at bottom and in the corner end everything in db1

beucase it says Universal Combos(for the lava stance(only lava, not gold)
your quoting half the sentence,
that sentence is explaining that when in lava mode, use universal combos but add in a extra db2u after db2u, so starter~db2u,db2u,njp, f121~db1

edit : also @mike2039 please stop spamming multitable messages in a row, use the edit function on your post, ill cleaned it up there

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Aftershock seems interesting. I haven't taken him out of the lab yet and only had him there for a few minutes, but it seems like if Tremor touches you at all, its a minimum of 20% .

What ender are you all using after a b2 x db2u?

I've been doing say, (sorry of the inputs aren't exact or I goof on something, 20min with Tremor ever)

21d4 x db2d x b2 x db2u x RC x f12db2

Which is like 31% or 32%, something to that effect. I know I can do a JiP after the b2 x db2u section but the timing is messing with me, so I'm omitting it for now I'm favor of the easier RC f12db2.. But is there a better way to end a combo after the b2 x db2u part?

It seems like he can use db2d x b2 x db2u as a universal extender, I've tried a couple different starter strings into it and they seem to work, like the b32 string, which is nice cause you can, what is it.. B322? I think, to mix them up a little if they are blocking the launcher. I habent taken Tremor into so much as an AI match yet, but I like the mind games he seems able to play.. A lot.

mike2039

Banned
so all these combos which have waffles posted are very good for to use them in the tournaments;;;

i mean i dont need another combos;;

EntropicByDesign

so all these combos which have waffles posted are very good for to use them in the tournaments;;;

i mean i dont need another combos;;

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you're looking for optimal combos or practical match combos, I'd just look over the thread and what's posted, write a few down and then search out some Tremor footage to see what the pros are implementing in their game plans. I will usually ask, read then research. =)

YGDWaffles

Breakfast Lunch & Dinner's for Beginners
hey guys, sorry i haven't been on much, school's been getting the best of me haha.

But, from this point on, I will be updating the op every saturday with any new combos/corrections/changes that we all have.

@mike2039 this is a combo thread that purely shows off what tremor can do. If you want to experiment with it feel free to do so, but if you want to see the "best" way to play tremor, try looking at top players who have used him, like djt and wonderchef etc etc etc. hope that helps!

@1man3letters for the op, do you have any suggestions to help it? I'm not asking this to sound annoying at all, I just want to see where I can improve and I wanna make this thread as good as possible. Will update saturday :)

1man3letters

@1man3letters for the op, do you have any suggestions to help it? I'm not asking this to sound annoying at all, I just want to see where I can improve and I wanna make this thread as good as possible. Will update saturday :)
id say add f121 21d4u4 sections, raw ex air dd1 section for aftershock, raw crystalline ex shatters section, scrap b12 section, maybe ex rolling cutter corner combos for non lava? but def change the njp in any midscreen combo were you currently have with db2d,b2~db2njp,b2~db2 to forward jump punch (well you asked haha)

EntropicByDesign

Question folks.. I'm trying to learn a little Tremor, because I have found him to be, alongside my main Kotal, about the funnest character in the game. Also, I genuinely feel like the sound effects guys who worked on him should win some kind of award. Every time I smackabitch with Crystalline or Aftershock (I haven't messed with Metallic at all yet) its Just. So. Satisfying.

But Im getting off track. So, typically, this is my BnB:

(Starter) db2d b2xdb2u run f12 db2. In the corner I do mostly the same thing but with an extra juggle and a F4 thrown in. I know after certain strings I can NJP, but it only seems to amount to about 1% all said and done, so I usually don't bother. I know on other strings you can jip as well, but bleh. I like ease and consistency because I'm bad at being good, but after all this time Ive gotten better at being bad, and learned to trim the fat. Depending on the starter this tends to net me around 27-30% damage away from the corner.

My question however, is, do you all have a trick to the b2xdb2u juggle? I don't know if my fingers just have some issue with this, or I'm missing something here, because I have *super* inconsistent on this. Ill hit it 5-7 times in a row, then miss it just as many, then hit it once, then miss, then 3 or 4 times, then miss a few, etc etc. I am having a ton of trouble getting this out consistently. I know it ISN'T, but it *feels* random. I don't seem to be doing anything different, but it works sometimes, and it doesn't other times. Granted its possible (and likely, unless there is a trick to this I don't know) that I'm subconsciously doing something inconsistently.. But I dunno. I get the B2, but the db2u doesn't always come out. It *seems* like I'm a little more consistent on the right side than the left.

Anyway, just wanted some opinions and whatever regarding this. Ive been practicing this one combo on Tremor for anywhere from 15m-1h a day for over a week, condensed time somewhere to the tune of 4 1/2hours or so, and this combo is way too damn easy to take that long to get down. I'm not even 50% =/

E

Eldriken

Question folks.. I'm trying to learn a little Tremor, because I have found him to be, alongside my main Kotal, about the funnest character in the game. Also, I genuinely feel like the sound effects guys who worked on him should win some kind of award. Every time I smackabitch with Crystalline or Aftershock (I haven't messed with Metallic at all yet) its Just. So. Satisfying.

(Starter) db2d b2xdb2u run f12 db2. In the corner I do mostly the same thing but with an extra juggle and a F4 thrown in. I know after certain strings I can NJP, but it only seems to amount to about 1% all said and done, so I usually don't bother. I know on other strings you can jip as well, but bleh. I like ease and consistency because I'm bad at being good, but after all this time Ive gotten better at being bad, and learned to trim the fat. Depending on the starter this tends to net me around 27-30% damage away from the corner.

My question however, is, do you all have a trick to the b2xdb2u juggle? I don't know if my fingers just have some issue with this, or I'm missing something here, because I have *super* inconsistent on this. Ill hit it 5-7 times in a row, then miss it just as many, then hit it once, then miss, then 3 or 4 times, then miss a few, etc etc. I am having a ton of trouble getting this out consistently. I know it ISN'T, but it *feels* random. I don't seem to be doing anything different, but it works sometimes, and it doesn't other times. Granted its possible (and likely, unless there is a trick to this I don't know) that I'm subconsciously doing something inconsistently.. But I dunno. I get the B2, but the db2u doesn't always come out. It *seems* like I'm a little more consistent on the right side than the left.

Anyway, just wanted some opinions and whatever regarding this. Ive been practicing this one combo on Tremor for anywhere from 15m-1h a day for over a week, condensed time somewhere to the tune of 4 1/2hours or so, and this combo is way too damn easy to take that long to get down. I'm not even 50% =/
I had the same issue with b2xxdb2u and I'd neutral jump instead. You really need to go into practice and just keep doing it. If you drop it more than once, just try and remember what you're doing differently. I think I was putting the db2u input in too early to where the only input that the game read was up, hence the neutral jump. So, I started inputting it as soon as the b2 was about to connect. I still slip up and go too fast at times, but I land it a lot more often now. Also, when I drop it, I tell myself I need to slow it down and then I stop dropping it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have input shortcuts on? The db2u is very inconsistent unless you have input shortcuts on.

EntropicByDesign

@nleaguewitsatan I do have input shortcuts on. I didnt until today, and thought to turn it on and it definitely helped.

@Eldriken Your advice helped a lot. I still have to practice the timing, but slowing down very slightly seemed to help. I also think Im muddying up the inputs sometimes. I slide my fingers, and I think I'm messing it up a little.

Le'sighsauce. Thanks for the help and advice guys.

Real quick, what are you all doing off of 21d4u4? I cant seem to RC in to anything and db2U/D dont connect midscreen.

E

Eldriken

@nleaguewitsatan I do have input shortcuts on. I didnt until today, and thought to turn it on and it definitely helped.

@Eldriken Your advice helped a lot. I still have to practice the timing, but slowing down very slightly seemed to help. I also think Im muddying up the inputs sometimes. I slide my fingers, and I think I'm messing it up a little.

Real quick, what are you all doing off of 21d4u4? I cant seem to RC in to anything and db2U/D dont connect midscreen.
You should be comboing off of 21d4, not 21d4u4 unless you're in the corner.

Only reason to use 21d4u4 midscreen is on block and doing a db1 cancel, db2, etc.

You could probably end it with db1 or db2 on hit midscreen if you wanted to. You're just not gonna get much out of it otherwise.

After 21d4u4 hits midscreen you can either db1 or db2 for a hard knock down. If you want to spend a bar you can db2 run cancel into f121 db1 or db2 for corner carry.

the op said that the combo thread of tremor it will be update until tomorow;';

every saturday;;;

he said that he will be updating the op every saturday with any new combos/corrections/changes that we all have.

so the updates will be every saturday;;;

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So after a lot of experimenting, I think I found my corner combo that I can land consistently with enough damage to satisfy.

I tried doing combo's with DB2d, F4, 123xxDB2 (34% with 21D4) but I found the timing on the 123 to be way way too finicky, and way to tight if I added anything before or in between.

Then I started doing DB2d, 4xxDB2u, F121xxDB2 (34%), but I could make it 35% with a jump punch but it made it too inconsistent. But I was thirsty to get at least 35%.

Then I finally found this combo that I have little issue landing. It's a little tight, but there's little to no buffering required so it's just a matter of pressing buttons fast enough.

21D4xxDB2d, 4xxDB2u, B2xxDB2u, 3xxDB2 (35%)

48% with EX ground pound obviously and 37% base with Crystal's EX DB1d

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

So after a lot of experimenting, I think I found my corner combo that I can land consistently with enough damage to satisfy.

I tried doing combo's with DB2d, F4, 123xxDB2 (34% with 21D4) but I found the timing on the 123 to be way way too finicky, and way to tight if I added anything before or in between.

Then I started doing DB2d, 4xxDB2u, F121xxDB2 (34%), but I could make it 35% with a jump punch but it made it too inconsistent. But I was thirsty to get at least 35%

Then I finally found this combo that I have little issue landing. It's a little tight, but there's little to no buffering required so it's just a matter of pressing buttons fast enough.

21D4xxDB2d, 4xxDB2u, B2xxDB2u, 3xxDB2 (35%)

50% with EX ground pound obviously and 37% base with Crystal's EX DB1d
Swaggerific. Gonna work on this soon as I get some time.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Dude not every combo is going to be put up, no use making 5 posts about it.

Do you have a particular combo that you want to improve? What do you have in mind?

E

Eldriken

the waffles said that he will update the combot thread every saturday

i havent seen something since 2 weeks that he said
You really need to stop with this, man. If you want the combos, then comb through the thread and write them down. The OP does NOT have to update the original post with all of the combos if they don't want to. They likely have more important things to deal with. There's no sense in your posting 4-5 times in a row complaining that the combos aren't right in front of you. Look for yourself. You're more than capable.

so why waffles said that he will update the combot thread every saturday;;;
But, from this point on, I will be updating the op every saturday with any new combos/corrections/changes

he said this from 22 octomber

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
having a hard time landing the exDD1 into the grab and continuing the combo after the grab is interrupted by the DD1. got it a few times but can't get it consistently, any advice?

InFlames

dead
having a hard time landing the exDD1 into the grab and continuing the combo after the grab is interrupted by the DD1. got it a few times but can't get it consistently, any advice?
just make sure the exdd1 goes off after the 2nd hit of your throw